The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Thebrownblob

Do people never open up about events months or years after they occur? Are they always liars if they don’t immediately come forward?
Sure they do, it’s curious that he let Trump say this and didn’t walk away instantly. That’s because Trump didn’t say it and he’s lying. Otherwise he’s nothing more than a coward.

It’s clear most service people and veterans do not believe he said it.

Think about that.

Next Day Err

Sure they do, it’s curious that he let Trump say this and didn’t walk away instantly. That’s because Trump didn’t say it and he’s lying. Otherwise he’s nothing more than a coward.

It’s clear most service people do not believe he said it.

Think about that.
You’ve never kept something to yourself for a while and then opened up about it? That doesn’t ever happen?

You’re nervous because what you’re asking people to do is believe Donald Trump’s integrity over Gen. John Kelly’s integrity.

It’s not even close.

Thebrownblob

Probably yes. He's not dismissed from duty as most generals are put on inactive reserve. And I'm not 100% sure but the rules probably still apply when you're on inactive reserve
The point is he he’s dishonorable. he was a mole who ran to a leftist publication cowardly hid his identity, and apparently apparently stayed with Trump after he allegedly said these things. And now is even making up more nonsense years later.

Sorry, he’s unbelievable and the fact the military is vastly on Trumps side proves that.

Thebrownblob

You’ve never kept something to yourself for a while and then opened up about it? That doesn’t ever happen?

You’re nervous because what you’re asking people to do is believe Donald Trump’s integrity over Gen. John Kelly’s integrity.

It’s not even close.
I would never let someone say something like he claims Trump said and just continue working for the man. Nope.

I’m nervous? I could care less if people believe him or not I don’t believe him. And apparently the majority of other military veterans also don’t believe it because they’re supporting him.

He handled it like a 15-year-old schoolgirl. Sorry that hurts your feelings.

Thebrownblob

Nah. The military isn’t a bunch of leftists, of course. But that also includes Gen. Kelly, a MARINE CORPS GENERAL.

It probably really chapped his ass to go talk to soft-palmed journalists. He did what he had to do to try to warn America.
I really won’t worry about “he said he said” rumor by a now discredited imo former military general, and like I said, apparently most veterans and military feel the same. You hate Donald Trump and would believe anything bad said about him and that’s fine. I don’t need rumors. There’s plenty of things I could use against him if I would chose too, that I know are fact. Same goes for Harris.

Most people don’t need rumor tabloid nonsense to make a choice.

Next Day Err

I really won’t worry about “he said he said” rumor by a now discredited imo former military general, and like I said, apparently most veterans and military feel the same. You hate Donald Trump and would believe anything bad said about him and that’s fine. I don’t need rumors. There’s plenty of things I could use against him if I would chose too, that I know are fact. Same goes for Harris.

Most people don’t need rumor tabloid nonsense to make a choice.
Kelly has never been discredited. MAGA discredits him. But he's not widely discredited. Let's get that part straight. Kelly has no long history of being some kind of leftists fence rattler. He's not Michael Moore. He's a soldier and was Trump's longest-serving COS.

Thebrownblob

Kelly has never been discredited. MAGA discredits him. But he's not widely discredited. Let's get that part straight. Kelly has no long history of being some kind of leftists fence rattler. He's not Michael Moore. He's a soldier and was Trump's longest-serving COS.
Well, I’m not maga let’s get that straight and I discredited him personally.

I even like Michael Moore quite often

Lol general Kelly had no problem sticking around with Trump. That’s hilarious.. even after apparently Trump said something horrible about someone like his son.. what a pansy

Next Day Err

Well, I’m not maga and I discredited him personally.

I even like Michael Moore quite often

Lol general Kelly had no problem sticking around with Trump. That’s hilarious.. even after apparently Trump said something horrible about someone like his son.. what a pansy
You misunderstand what and who Gen. Kelly was serving. He was serving the office of the POTUS. He was serving the Constitution, something he took an oath to defend against all enemies, over and over throughout his long military career. He continued to serve even after being in the presence of someone who would say something so awful about the military dead which included his own son. He bit his tongue and served the country.

Kelly has more integrity than Trump has and will ever have.

Thebrownblob

You misunderstand what and who Gen. Kelly was serving. He was serving the office of the POTUS. He was serving the Constitution, something he took an oath to defend against all enemies, over and over throughout his long military career. He continued to serve even after being in the presence of someone who would say something so awful about the military dead which included his own son. He bit his tongue and served the country.

Kelly has more integrity than Trump has and will ever have.
So he served under a man who said these things and then general Kelly discredits himself and dishonors his position by turning into an anonymous mole? And then going to a leftist magazine to spew his hate. And even now some six years later, he’s making up new stuff that he’s held in all this time? Right before the election. 😂

You are the target audience you know that right?

If it was ever true, too bad, he made a mockery of it. As evidenced by like I said, most people in the military and veterans.

Next Day Err

So he served under a man who said these things and then general Kelly discredits himself and dishonors his position by turning into an anonymous mole? And then going to a leftist magazine to spew his hate. And even now some six years later, he’s making up new stuff that he’s held in all this time? Right before the election. 😂

You are the target audience you know that right?

If it was ever true, too bad, he made a mockery of it. As evidenced by like I said, most people in the military and veterans.
Kelly served in the Marine Corps for 45 years. You expect me to give Trump the benefit of the doubt? Someone whose charity was shut down for fraud? His university? Someone's whose Trump Org. is a felon? Someone who's a felon himself? Someone who's been found by a citizen jury to be a sexual abuser? Someone who's defamed another and owes money for that? Someone who has been caught lying countless times? Someone who calls January 6 a "day of love"? Someone who claimed Muslims were celebrating in the streets on 9/11 in New Jersey or whatever? Liar, liar, liar, that's all Trump is.

That dog don't hunt.

Thebrownblob

Kelly served in the Marine Corps for 45 years. You expect me to give Trump the benefit of the doubt? Someone whose charity was shut down for fraud? His university? Someone's whose Trump Org. is a felon? Someone who's a felon himself? Someone who's been found by a citizen jury to be a sexual abuser? Someone who's defamed another and owes money for that? Someone who has been caught lying countless times? Someone who calls January 6 a "day of love"? Someone who claimed Muslims were celebrating in the streets on 9/11 in New Jersey or whatever? Liar, liar, liar, that's all Trump is.

That dog don't hunt.
Sorry, the fact that this is a non-story proves that dog does hunt. It’s not moving the needle.

General Kelly is nothing more than a disgruntled ex employee. He’s the military version of Liz Cheney.
Discredited himself with the way he handled his business. Sorry.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
It is truly sad. He threw away those 45 years to be used by a political machine. Simply because he got mad that he was fired. Oh well.

There is no way you could get 1 person that was fired to lie about the person that fired them 🤣. Too bad there were around 20 other people there that day and none of them say they heard Trump say that.

Thebrownblob

There is no way you could get 1 person that was fired to lie about the person that fired them 🤣. Too bad there were around 20 other people there that day and none of them say they heard Trump say that.
And amazingly he’s got even more new stuff that was said at that time and he just released just in time for the election!!! it’s amazing like an October surprise or something. 😂