The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
That’s just your opinion you realize that right? And your opinion is extremely slanted.
Most of these high ranking people are just shills for the military industrial complex. Pretty disingenuous to call them service members, they're basically just politicians.

They see that the Republican party has gone towards populism and against foreign wars. So now they're saddling up with the Democrats.

Thebrownblob

Before anybody says anything Yes this is heavily right biased especially with the wanting to disarm all democrats. I'm all for disarming people when they are unsafe but not just because of a political party. I'm sure @Thebrownblob feels the same.
Nope, I don’t wanna disarm anyone, I just think it’s hilarious that politician put on a show to try and get votes and then this happens. I’m glad the reporter isn’t dead. Very lucky.

Brown Down

Banned
Nope, I don’t wanna disarm anyone, I just think it’s hilarious that politician put on a show to try and get votes and then this happens. I’m glad the reporter isn’t dead. Very lucky.
Absolutely. I do you want to disarm people. Those that can't treat gun safely, and knows that have proven criminally they should never be allowed to understand again. People act like gun safety isn't a big deal when it is probably one of the biggest deals I can think of.

oldngray

nowhere special
Here’s another former service member running who apparently doesn’t understand gun safety. 😂
z-guns.jpg