The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Thebrownblob

They didn’t “try” to impeach him. They did impeach him. For good reason.
With the impeachments and the legal proceedings and calling Trump fascist and on and on, I’m certain he has zero chance of winning, Kamala Harris is probably up by at least 20 points it’s almost certain that the American public believe all these proceedings were on the up and up.

Next Day Err

With the impeachments and the legal proceedings and calling Trump fascist and on and on, I’m certain he has zero chance of winning Kamala Harris is probably up by at least 20 points it’s almost certain that the American public believe all these proceedings were on the up and up.
I’m speaking about facts. Not political chances.

If people want a fascist then we’re on the precipice of getting one.

Thebrownblob

John Kelly = 45 whole :censored2:ing years as a distinguished member of the Marines, heaps of character and integrity… he makes comments about his boss who is a known conman… suddenly Kelly is a scoundrel. It doesn’t pass the smell test, brother.
Neither does doing what he did, brother. And your facts of known conman are not shared by everyone.

Truth is neither one of us know these people more than what we’re told in the media. I’ll just follow the money and logic like you said. It’s what I would do in any situation like that, he was fired. And he has a financial interest in continuing. Naturally he’s a malcontent. Seemingly., he’s the only one that heard all of these comments. Shockingly right around the time of elections. He has new comments. That absolutely does not pass any smell test.

Last edited:

oldngray

nowhere special
1-kelly.jpg

Next Day Err

And your facts of known conman are not shared by everyone.
Facts don’t have to be “shared”, they just are. They’re facts.

Trump is a conman. I know you know that to be true. You just like him for it or despite it.

Kelly kept his powder dry on a couple of new comments because logically he wants them to have the greatest impact. He doesn’t believe Trump is fit to be president. This isn’t hard.

Trump couldn’t be bothered with serving the country in the military and you’re trying to convince me that the highest ranking Marine Corps General is lying because he was butthurt about being fired? Nope.

Thebrownblob

Facts don’t have to be “shared”, they just are. They’re facts.

Trump is a conman. I know you know that to be true. You just like him for it or despite it.

Kelly kept his powder dry on a couple of new comments because logically he wants them to have the greatest impact. He doesn’t believe Trump is fit to be president. This isn’t hard.

Trump couldn’t be bothered with serving the country in the military and you’re trying to convince me that the highest ranking Marine Corps General is lying because he was butthurt about being fired? Nope.
That’s why what you’re talking about is not a fact.

Joe Biden is old. That’s a fact.

Joe Biden is not fit for the job
That’s an unverifiable opinion

See how that works, my friend?

Your facts are not facts.

Kelly comments about Trump are not verifiable.

Kelly is a Conman for keeping these comments to himself if they’re even true. if these were true statements, they were something that should’ve been said years ago. It just doesn’t pass the test.

oldngray

nowhere special

Kelly is a Conman for keeping these comments to himself if they’re even true. if these were true statements, they were something that should’ve been said years ago. It just doesn’t pass the test.
The only source is an Atlantic hit piece.

Next Day Err

He spoke out years ago.

Thebrownblob

You all called The Atlantic a bunch of liars.

They were telling the truth. Kelly backed them up.
I wonder how many other things general Kelly has that he’s holding back from us? That seems like a very suspect way of handling such an important information that the people of America should’ve known about. 🤔 Almost makes me feel like he made it up. 🤷‍♂️