The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
1729771078306.png

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
He’s telling us straight up he’s going to abuse the DOJ and send the military after Adam Schiff. Do we think he’s gonna stop at Adam Schiff and Nancy Pelosi?

We know how that works. look at Peter Navarro, Steve Bannon, and Roger Stone. Raids in the middle of the night by FBI with guns drawn while CNN is there. Bannon eligible to be released but they are still holding him. That is just 3 examples. Add to that the Jan 6th people that were jailed and not given due process, a speedy trial or their day in court (That use to be a right in the USA) and then we can see why you are scared. We are living what you fear with Biden/Harris administration. Yet you want to keep the administration that is doing what you fear. Or is it because you don’t fear the process but who is or will be affected by it?

Last edited:

Next Day Err

See you are Ok with it so don’t worry if Trump were to do it because there will be plenty of people like you that will justify it. You just proved it’s not so bad so now you can move on from your fear.
Bro... do I need to spell this out for you?

The U.S. military did not pursue your three little crooks. Trump is threatening to use the U.S. military on people that disagree with him.

Thebrownblob

If the FBI assesses that they've broken the law then they should take the proper steps to pursue legal action.

The U.S. military has no place in this. Yet Trump is threatening to use it for police action. Does this give you no pause whatsoever?
None, the FBI is a bunch of scumbags. i’m not much of a bootlicker. Not a fan of the Stasi

Darmark7

Bro... do I need to spell this out for you?

The U.S. military did not pursue your three little crooks. Trump is threatening to use the U.S. military on people that disagree with him.

So Trump is going to drop a bomb on any one that is against him? Or is he going to use F15s against them like Biden threatened the citizens if any were to uprise against him? Is he going to by pass jailing them with no trial like Biden/Harris and go straight for death? You are going back to the part of your mind that had you hysterical about COVID. I would think you were just being a little dramatic but after the fear and anxiety you showed over COVID I am concerned you are going off the deep end again.

Last edited:

Darmark7

If the FBI assesses that they've broken the law then they should take the proper steps to pursue legal action.

Is this the same FBI that couldn’t figure out a laptop was legit? Is this the same FBI that couldn’t figure out who brought Cocaine into the most secure building in the USA? 🤣🤣🤣 I wouldn’t trust them to find my lost pet.