The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Over70irregs

And then finishing it with “carry on” lol

I’ve never understood trolls, just seems weird, hard not to engage with but it’s not as mentally stimulating as debating with other members on here, where you can actually learn from other view points
What did we learn here? Not understanding what happened to NY finest.
1729777399154.png

newfie

her argument on how she is the only one to prosecute transnational gang members could actually generate some good follow up questions:

how did those transnational criminals get into this country and did you prosecution also address how they got here?

seeing how bad those criminals were why did you let so many more in during your presidency?

the original question should ask her for specific details on what she is going to specifically do to close the border.
the question was a little too vague.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Think back to when you first started to distrust the FBI. When was that?

You trust someone or something until you see things that are untrustworthy.

Just a start:
1Saying the laptop was Russian disinformation
2Cant find who brought Coke in Whitehouse then destroy the evidence
3 Can‘t break into an attempted assassins multiple phones but can get info on grandmas’ phones Jan 6th

Last edited:

Thebrownblob

did you crawl into your safe room or simply swallow your disgust like a big boy.

the fact is the dems hate the military and always try to cut funding for the military when in power.

however they can feign outrage on behalf of the military when expedient to do so.
This generation did not learn about the sticks and stones, nursery rhyme.

Thebrownblob

In your mind, when did the FBI clean up their act?
Was it went they started going after your political enemy?

Or are you just completely unaware of the indisputable decades of corruption?
As far back is the 50s maybe further. It’s not hard to believe when you give one group that much power that they’re going to eventually abuse it.

I am glad that they have internal investigations, lol those seem to always go in their favor.

oldngray

nowhere special
As far back is the 50s maybe further. It’s not hard to believe when you give one group that much power that they’re going to eventually abuse it.

I am glad that they have internal investigations, lol those seem to always go in their favor.
I knew a couple of the agents a long time ago and they were scarily competent. I doubt it would be the same story now. Woke and rot at the top levels.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Ask a hundred Democrats what they think of the FBI then ask a hundred Republicans.

What you come up with should show if the agency is political.

oldngray

nowhere special
Does Schiff disagree with Twump?

Next Day Err

Swing and a miss.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.