The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Thebrownblob

It's like 5 catchphrases over and over and over.

Sometimes she uses one that has nothing to do with the question, it's straight up bizarre.

Let me be clear Hurr durr I came from a Middle class family hurr durr I prosecuted transnational gangs hurr durr unburdened by what has been hurr durr

It's so phony and people know it.
Yeah, Madame vice president thank you for the answer, non-answer, word salad while you laugh at yourself.

1729738072580.gif

Doublestandards

The thing I keep going back to is what Trump has said in public about military members. He has less credibility to me than Kelly, unless there’s past evidence of him lying that I don’t know about but would be more than welcome to learn. And trumps team of course is going to try and protect him.

I don’t know, I just find it hard to believe a general like that would just straight up lie and make a completely false statement out of thin air.

But I guess it doesn’t really matter in the end. I’m still not going to vote for him and his supporters will.

Doublestandards

I wish I could believe that Kamala has mysteriously transformed into a moderate right before the election. But I can't. And I won't be voting for the leftism in all things that we all know she's into.
I don’t understand this. During the debates, the republicans entire attack on her was how she was too tough as a prosecutor, specifically mentioning all the black men she’s locked up

It reminds me how in the beginning of Biden’s term, republicans were attacking Biden and Obama for being too tough on the border and saying how it was Obama who started the “kids in cages”, until one day it flipped and they were “open borders” and extreme left

Thebrownblob

Would you rather have a president fly by the seat of his pants or someone who is willing to moderate on certain things and parse her words carefully?
She has to parse her words, she will look at even more stupid if she doesn’t. She’s a train wreck, bro. You should be just as afraid of what’s going to happen November 5 as you were when you knew it was over for Joe Biden. She can’t even answer a damn question.

Thebrownblob

Oh, I am. Trump could be elected. We will regret it after he knocks down norm after norm and initiates his racist mass deportation and puts in his tariffs that shrink our economy and load down working people like you and me with the baggage.
And you’ll have yourself to blame. You didn’t shout from the rooftops when they installed her, you should have. Now you’re stuck with this ninny.

Next Day Err

And you’ll have yourself to blame. You didn’t shout from the rooftops when they installed her, you should have. Now you’re stuck with this ninny.
I said this at the beginning of her candidacy: I’d rather go down fighting with Harris at the top of the ticket than a slow death march with Biden at the top. I like him but people didn’t like him and he was toast. She’s at least got youthful energy.

Thebrownblob

I said this at the beginning of her candidacy: I’d rather go down fighting with Harris at the top of the ticket than a slow death march with Biden at the top. I like him but people didn’t like him and he was toast. She’s at least got youthful energy.
She does not have youthful energy. She is fooling no one. Leaving Biden on would’ve been better. Even more than that, having legitimate Democrats running against her, letting the cream rise to the top.. if there is any of that left in this party

Box Ox

I'm desperate for a reason to stop thinking about voting for Trump and this stuff isn't helping.
Would you rather have a president fly by the seat of his pants or someone who is willing to moderate on certain things and parse her words carefully?

She has to parse her words carefully because she's not actually telling the truth when pretending she's moderated on anything.

You should be just as afraid of what’s going to happen November 5 as you were when you knew it was over for Joe Biden. She can’t even answer a damn question.

You might be right. I can't be the only one with a mild to moderate case of TDS who still feels the need to resist leftism.

Next Day Err

She has to parse her words carefully because she's not actually telling the truth
Or because she doesn’t have enough time in a setting like this to get into alllllll the arguments and nuances of each answer. It’s Politics 101. When you’re explaining you’re losing.

If she does it once she has to do it in every setting and there’s literally not enough time.

Trump just bulldozes over answers and people give him a pass lol