The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Are you denying that Trump dropped more bombs than any president before him?
Democrats threw us into a war in Syria right before crooked Hilary lost. Trump got us out of that.

The war hawks claimed that would cause chaos. Kelly was one of those bloodthirsty hawks.

They were wrong. We got the Abraham Accords. That's what real leadership looks like.

Take notes buddy.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Funny how the climate hoaxers never mention how much wars pollute. Tanks, trucks, fires, chemicals, bombs, etc🤔

How many oil and gas tankers were sunk in WW2? Did it have any impact on the oceans? Nope.

Doublestandards

Democrats threw us into a war in Syria right before crooked Hilary lost. Trump got us out of that.

The war hawks claimed that would cause chaos. Kelly was one of those bloodthirsty hawks.

They were wrong. We got the Abraham Accords. That's what real leadership looks like.

Take notes buddy.
I said, Trump dropped a record amount of bombs across the world, more than any other president before him.

“Take notes buddy” “take care friend” “carry on” you can finish off your deflection with whatever one of your catchphrases you choose, it doesn’t change the fact that Trump dropped more bombs than any other president before him. That is not an anti war president. Just like Trump added trillions of dollars to the debt doesn’t make him a fiscally conservative president, and how his cabinet was filled with swamp monsters doesn’t make him an antiestablishment president

newfie

Should Schiff and Pelosi be concerned in any way that the U.S. military could be turned against them?

Do you see why a Marine Corps General might be concerned about that?
nonsense argument. have you ever served?

private ground soldior, squad leader, platoon leader company commander, battalion commander, brigade commander , corps comander, division commander , army commander , 10 layers of military leadership through the pentagon up to the president.
and anyone else i missed.

all are allowed and required to refuse an unlawful order.

Doublestandards

Certainly anti-forever war. There’s really no denying the Democrats have become the party of war. Sadly.
If democrats were the party of war Biden wouldn’t have pulled us out of Afghanistan, he would have chose to remain there instead

If you’re referencing Ukraine, both republicans and democrats voted in favor of funding, and republicans speaker Mike Johnson made a speech saying how important it was we do so

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
IMG_4257.jpeg