The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Thebrownblob

If democrats were the party of war Biden wouldn’t have pulled us out of Afghanistan, he would have chose to remain there instead

If you’re referencing Ukraine, both republicans and democrats voted in favor of funding, and republicans speaker Mike Johnson made a speech saying how important it was we do so
If your idea is that there’s a lot of difference between the Democrats and Republicans in regards to billion dollar contracts that make them rich then I think you might be mistaken.

People like Lindsey Graham, who by the way was best friends with John McCain were pretty much some of the worst people in the world. Never. Ending bloodlust.

The Ukraine war will end just like I said it would end over 2 1/2 years ago. Ukraine will have to agree. Russia will keep the land It took, peace could’ve been so much sooner, but you know let’s fight to the last Ukrainian. Literally. And make billions while we do it.

Everywhere around the world is on fire with war. It’s not an accident. We enjoy funding it. While we sit and watch the nightly news, Carnage

Doublestandards

If your idea is that there’s a lot of difference between the Democrats and Republicans in regards to billion dollar contracts that make them rich then I think you might be mistaken.

People like Lindsey Graham, who by the way was best friends with John McCain or pretty much some of the worst people in the world. Never. Ending bloodlust.

The Ukraine war will end just like I said it would end over 2 1/2 years ago. Ukraine will have to agree. Russia will keep the land. It took peace could’ve been so much sooner, but you know let’s fight to the last Ukrainian. Literally.

Everywhere around the world is on fire with war. It’s not an accident. We enjoy funding it. While we sit and watch the nightly news, Carnage
I’m agreeing with you. I was disagreeing with the idea that republicans are now the party of anti war

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

People like Lindsey Graham, who by the way was best friends with John McCain were pretty much some of the worst people in the world. Never. Ending bloodlust.

The Ukraine war will end just like I said it would end over 2 1/2 years ago. Ukraine will have to agree. Russia will keep the land. It took peace could’ve been so much sooner, but you know let’s fight to the last Ukrainian. Literally.

Lindsey Graham is a butt pirate

Doublestandards

What happened to Kamala saying it was stupid and the Democrats saying it was racist?

Perhaps the wall this time is to keep us in instead of keep people out?
IMG_0170.gif

Yeah you’re right they’ve made some comments that have been pretty dang hypocritical on the wall. I think they’re saying they only need it on certain sections and it’s a waste in others, and would be better to add more agents and technology, but I agree some of it does come off so hypocritical

Republicans shouldn’t have shot down the border bill though that was worked on with republicans. It might not have been perfect for them, but it’s better than nothing and better late than never, and they could have always added a “better” one later.

But it’s all politics on both sides

Thebrownblob

View attachment 499170

Yeah you’re right they’ve made some comments that have been pretty dang hypocritical on the wall. I think they’re saying they only need it on certain sections and it’s a waste in others, and would be better to add more agents and technology, but I agree some of it does come off so hypocritical

Republicans shouldn’t have shot down the border bill though that was worked on with republicans. It might not have been perfect for them, but it’s better than nothing and better late than never, and they could have always added a “better” one later.

But it’s all politics on both sides
WWE wrestling

And sure they could’ve passed it, but what would make you think that the Democrats would actually follow the rules and laws of that? They totally ignored laws already on the books. What would make you think they’re going to abide by new ones?

Doublestandards

@UnionStrong cut it out

Thebrownblob

What laws on the books are you referencing they ignored?
Seriously? The federal governments job is to protect the border from invasion. The free flow of illegal immigrants has done massive damage to States. This isn’t the immigrants fault. This is our government fault. The last four years, the Biden administration has been in charge and Kamala was specifically in charge of the border.

Doublestandards

Seriously? The federal governments job is to protect the border from invasion. The free flow of illegal immigrants has done massive damage to States. This isn’t the immigrants fault. This is our government fault. The last four years, the Biden administration has been in charge and Kamala was specifically in charge of the border.
They’ve caught and deported more illegal immigrants than any other administration

Thebrownblob

They’ve caught and deported more illegal immigrants than any other administration
But is that difficult to do when you’ve let record numbers in? I don’t think so. This administration has created an unsafe situation for both the immigrants and the citizens.
This isn’t about bad people are coming across the border. This is about bad government being derelict in their duties

Thebrownblob

Could you quote some of that for me please, it’s behind a paywall for me
“What they're saying: Rep. Jamie Raskin (D-Md.), the House Oversight Committee ranking member and former Jan. 6 committee member who objected to Trump electors in 2017, told Axios in an interview that if Trump "won a free, fair and honest election, then we would obviously accept it."

• However, Raskin said he "definitely" doesn't assume that Trump would use free, fair and honest means to secure a victory.
  • Trump "is doing whatever he can to try to interfere with the process, whether we're talking about manipulating electoral college counts in Nebraska or manipulating the vote count in Georgia or imposing other kinds of impediments," Raskin said.”