The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
You’re probably right then, I didn’t look too much in to it. Like I said trump is slightly leading in swing states so he has a very good chance of winning
Everyone seems to have thrown away a sure thing in this election.

I just wouldn’t get to vastly wrapped up in the outcome if I were you.

The sun will rise late the rest of peak regardless who is in office.

Precious little will change for those of us at the bottom.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Would you oppose any Democrat attempt to deny Trump's electoral vote certification?
Where would you get the idea that Dems would stop a Trump certification???
So is your answer yes or no?
Your answer must be that you would be ok with democrats doing it right? Since it was ok for Trump to try to do it?
There won’t be a problem when both sides play by the rules. The Dems will certify if and when Trump wins the most electoral college votes.
Pay attention.

Neither of these Democrats will answer no.

They are perfectly fine with their party trying to overthrow the election. Sounds like hypocrisy!

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Everyone seems to have thrown away a sure thing in this election.

I just wouldn’t get to vastly wrapped up in the outcome if I were you.

The sun will rise late the rest of peak regardless who is in office.

Precious little will change for those of us at the bottom.
Only the tax rate will go up 25% on small businesses. Is that good or bad for inflation?

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
The betting markets are giving Trump a 64% chance of winning.

Do they factor in circumstances like votes coming in van loads after hours, poll watchers being kept away from watching people counting the ballots, windows being boarded up so the public can’t see in or vote counting stopping for water leaks that never happened while the votes are still being counted?

Last edited:

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Trump got the tax cuts that are set too expire next year. That’s what I meant. You think a Democrat will extend them? Bring receipts.
I’m not going to speculate on what a democrat president would or wouldn’t support.

Pretending the country will have its major issues fixed or destroyed based on the election of a single person in a country built off of checks and balances seems far fetched to me.

UnionStrong

I’m not going to speculate on what a democrat president would or wouldn’t support.

Pretending the country will have its major issues fixed or destroyed based on the election of a single person in a country built off of checks and balances seems far fetched to me.
I’m not talking about checks and balances that we know negate the outrageous claims made about Trump on the left. I’m talking about the cost of living. It was lower under Trump. Period

Next Day Err

I also agree with Gen. Kelly that even if Trump doesn’t attempt to send the military after Americans that it’s still a terrible thing for a candidate to say. Who else would get such a pass for saying the exact thing Trump did?

Doublestandards

Trump got the tax cuts that are set too expire next year. That’s what I meant. You think a Democrat will extend them? Bring receipts.
Obama extended bushes tax cuts
I’m not talking about checks and balances that we know negate the outrageous claims made about Trump on the left. I’m talking about the cost of living. It was lower under Trump. Period
Until those tax cuts in addition to trillions in government spending caught up to us. You can’t lower taxes and keep spending the same

UnionStrong

Now, so called Trump senior advisor are warning he could deploy troops against Americans. 🤣🤣🤣 How stoooopid! I’m sorry the left has left this generation brain dead. But open a book, no general will follow an illegal or immoral order….unless it’s from the left.

Next Day Err

Now, so called Trump senior advisor are warning he could deploy troops against Americans. 🤣🤣🤣 How stoooopid! I’m sorry the left has left this generation brain dead. But open a book, no general will follow an illegal or immoral order….unless it’s from the left.
Dude. These people are all Trump's people. They're not liberal squishes. Gen. Kelly isn't even saying to go vote for Harris.

Let's get a grip, shall we?