The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Box Ox

Oh my God now everyone’s gonna vote for her. She’s totally gonna win because I think she’s got money. Lol more useless pap posted by you. Nikki Haley has a snowballs chance in hell of winning anything.

Maybe Trump will choose her as his VP if she doesn’t really go on the offensive and Bragg’s stupid case against him isn’t tossed later this year.

Having a woman who supports him on his ticket might be a decent counterbalance to continued talk about how he :censored2:ed around on Melania.

vantexan

Maybe Trump will choose her as his VP if she doesn’t really go on the offensive and Bragg’s stupid case against him isn’t tossed later this year.

Having a woman who supports him on his ticket might be a decent counterbalance to continued talk about how he :censored2:ed around on Melania.
The VP debate would be our Indian vs their Indian.

Thebrownblob

I always find a humorous when people are worried about if he had sex, or if he did not with someone other than his wife. Apparently she’s OK with it if he did. When the left screams tolerance and acceptance, it’s only to the people they want to tolerate accept? I don’t know anything about there relationship.

newolddude

FuH1U6HXgAADn7Y

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
One actually will be a real American who has Asian heritage.
Kamala. That's right. Haley is only Indian when she needs to be, and White the rest of the time. If she actually looked Indian, she never would have made it this far in the GOP.
It's really interesting watching most of you abandon DeSantis and go full-in for Trump as Disney takes him down and he repeatedly shows he's not ready for Prime Time.
Trump 2024!! Yep, he's the best you've got and he will lose again. Bigly.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Kamala. That's right. Haley is only Indian when she needs to be, and White the rest of the time. If she actually looked Indian, she never would have made it this far in the GOP.
It's really interesting watching most of you abandon DeSantis and go full-in for Trump as Disney takes him down and he repeatedly shows he's not ready for Prime Time.
Kommie 100% slave owing heritage.
200 (1).gif

vantexan

Full bore ignorance. There are light skin Indians too. And I support DeSantis. And Haley has never shied away from her heritage while Kamala has no problem identifying as African American though her father is from Jamaica and her mother from India and she was raised for part of her childhood in Canada.