The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Outrageous cheating. A Biden-appointed judge, in response to the Biden administration suing Virginia and its Governor, halts Virginia's efforts to enforce a law passed by Democrats that removes non-citizens from the voter rolls. Democrats love to cheat.

You must let non citizens vote! Yeah, Trumps a facist. 🤣

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
-Donald Trump

Alright? We're threatening to throw Americans out of the country now?

A quick recap:

1. Americans, such as Nancy Pelosi and Adam Schiff, who fit Trump's definition of "radical left lunatics" may be confronted with the U.S. military on American streets.
  2. Trump wants to pardon people who stormed the Capitol and/or beat up on police officers on 1/6/21.
  3. Jack Smith, who is doing a job he was hired to do by the DOJ, is at risk of being "thrown out" of our country.
Totally not a fascist.
No one actually believes these silly fake narratives except toe the line Democrats.

You people are polling terribly because all you talk about are things that only people who already vote Democrat care about.

Over70irregs

Your time your choice
1729914560769.png

Doublestandards

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.” - Donald Trump speaking about his old pal Jeffrey Epstein in 2002

Epstein also bragged how he introduced Melania to Trump. Remember how you called her a Russian prostitute? You were probably right

Trump then hired Alex Acosta, the lawyer who helped Epstein get his sweetheart deal, to work in his White House. Also hired Bill Barr, whose dad was the first person to hire Jeffery Epstein. Epstein was then killed in a federal prison under maximum security while Trump was President. Trump was all over the Epstein files, had multiple phone numbers in the phone book, and was even using Epstein’s private plane as recent as this year

IMG_0200.jpeg
IMG_0197.jpeg
IMG_0196.jpeg

IMG_0204.jpeg
IMG_0203.jpeg

There’s dozens more of these, but this one is especially creepy

IMG_0202.jpeg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.” - Donald Trump speaking about his old pal Jeffrey Epstein in 2002

Epstein also bragged how he introduced Melania to Trump. Remember how you called her a Russian prostitute? You were probably right

Trump then hired Alex Acosta, the lawyer who helped Epstein get his sweetheart deal, to work in his White House. Also hired Bill Barr, whose dad was the first person to hire Jeffery Epstein. Epstein was then killed in a federal prison under maximum security while Trump was President. Trump was all over the Epstein files, had multiple phone numbers in the phone book, and was even using Epstein’s private plane as recent as this year

View attachment 499330View attachment 499331View attachment 499332

View attachment 499333View attachment 499334

There’s dozens more of these, but this one is especially creepy

View attachment 499335
LMFAO

I showed you the owner of the media you trust hanging out with evil pedos. And you try to gaslight and project that onto Trump.

Facts matter buddy:
Screenshot_20241026-003228_Chrome.png