The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Thebrownblob

Proving once again, black women can’t stop talking over people. Clowns.
Can’t believe they’re actually asking “ do you really think people care about the process of nominating someone through primary”

These people just want to be ruled! Why have primaries ever? Lets just let the leaders pick for us.

Yes, Lady lots of people care…..

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Can’t believe they’re actually asking “ do you really think people care about the process of nominating someone through primary”

These people just want to be ruled! Why have primaries ever? Lets just let the leaders pick for us.

Yes, Lady lots of people care…..
This is the left. Bolsheviks. Don’t doubt me, research how they took over Russia. They were never the majority. Killed and lied their way to the top.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Nationwide or just a particular state?
I don’t think that’s nationwide, looks like Mississippi.
It's a circuit ruling so it will be used as case law for challenges in other states.

The media has already gotten the talking points. "Trump appointed" and "Far right judges".

I don't think it even applies until after this election, but the leftists are seething hard right now.

oldngray

nowhere special
It's a circuit ruling so it will be used as case law for challenges in other states.

The media has already gotten the talking points. "Trump appointed" and "Far right judges".

I don't think it even applies until after this election, but the leftists are seething hard right now.
The ruling just sent it back to a lower court. It's getting blown out of proportion.

vantexan

The point was we’ve been there for decades, and the Taliban was taking back over. I don’t think that that’s a win but OK. Will call ia a draw and wasteful for sure
NATO transferred full responsibility to the Afghan government for their own security at the end of 2014. From that moment on most other countries got out and there was limited American ground fighting. Our involvement was primarily air support. And when Biden ended that we found out.just how useless much of the Afghan army was. It was in the last year and a half or so of the war that no American troops were killed due to the threat made to Taliban leadership by Trump if any American troops were killed. Was Biden who mucked things up. Trump saw that we were spending two billion a month on the war with little benefit. The reason we were there.for.20 years appeared to be having our defense contractors make bank. Most likely a major motive behind the heavy support of.Ukraine.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I don’t know if the military will follow the president’s orders to be deployed against Americans but I have no doubt that President Trump will want them to do so. We know this because it’s been reported that he wanted the military to shoot protestors back in his first term. He sees the military as he own private law enforcement. He’s a megalomaniacal monster.