The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Doublestandards

LMFAO

I showed you the owner of the media you trust hanging out with evil pedos. And you try to gaslight and project that onto Trump.

Facts matter buddy:
View attachment 499336
You seem to have left out Bradley Edwards updated statement on Trump, I’ll leave it here for you in case you haven’t seen it

“"Over the next few years, I spoke to several witnesses who told us that they had been introduced by Epstein to Trump. Some had seen him at Epstein's office, others at one of Epstein's homes, at parties or social events, and even on his plane. In fact, Epstein bragged to certain young women in his life about how he had bailed Trump out of bankruptcy and how he was indebted to him.”

"Last year, I saw a 1992 video of Epstein and Trump together, suggesting that they were closer social friends than I had been made to understand."

Doublestandards

Yes it's interesting that I showed you Trump helped the lawyer going after pedo Epstein but you continue to push conspiracy theories.
Ah yes, no one has ever lied before. Anyone who says they want to help is always innocent.

I’m going to leave the updated statement from that same lawyer your mentioning one more time

“Over the next few years, I spoke to several witnesses who told us that they had been introduced by Epstein to Trump. Some had seen him at Epstein's office, others at one of Epstein's homes, at parties or social events, and even on his plane. In fact, Epstein bragged to certain young women in his life about how he had bailed Trump out of bankruptcy and how he was indebted to him.”

"Last year, I saw a 1992 video of Epstein and Trump together, suggesting that they were closer social friends than I had been made to understand."

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Ah yes, no one has ever lied before. Anyone who says they want to help is always innocent.

I’m going to leave the updated statement from that same lawyer your mentioning one more time

Over the next few years, I spoke to several witnesses who told us that they had been introduced by Epstein to Trump. Some had seen him at Epstein's office, others at one of Epstein's homes, at parties or social events, and even on his plane. In fact, Epstein bragged to certain young women in his life about how he had bailed Trump out of bankruptcy and how he was indebted to him.”

Hey Harry.

You think your lies are working?

LMFAO

Go look at the polls.

Keep seething my friend, love it!

Doublestandards

How would Trump throw Jack Smith out of the country?
IMG_0217.gif

vantexan

“Over the next few years, I spoke to several witnesses who told us that they had been introduced by Epstein to Trump. Some had seen him at Epstein's office, others at one of Epstein's homes, at parties or social events, and even on his plane. In fact, Epstein bragged to certain young women in his life about how he had bailed Trump out of bankruptcy and how he was indebted to him.”

Already known that Epstein was a friend of Trump's. Also known that Trump cut ties with him long ago. If you're interested in more recent Epstein acquaintances check out Bill Clinton. Something tells me you aren't.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
It's a circuit ruling so it will be used as case law for challenges in other states.

The media has already gotten the talking points. "Trump appointed" and "Far right judges".

I don't think it even applies until after this election, but the leftists are seething hard right now.
Has nothing to do with far right, everything to do with the law.

How many local elections in Democrat controlled districts potentially could be overturned by a rush of late ballots? "How many votes we need"(? ) comes to mind.

Vote by mail? Vote early with the understanding that your vote may not be counted. Election day is the cut off, plain and simple. This fact has zero to do with any political party affiliation.

Appvol

Maybe Trump should answer that question. He said it.

You don’t fear he’s just gonna do stuff and “answer” for it later? Who’s gonna stop him? The SCOTUS?
Maybe you should answer this ? Since Biden/Harris made it ok to use the military on civilians.

IMG_6926.jpeg

WEAPONIZATION: With just months left in office, the Biden-Harris regime quietly updated a 17-year-old Bush-era directive prohibiting the assassination of Americans. The regime has now removed key language from DoD Directive 5240.01 that explicitly barred such acts, paving the way for the government to target U.S. citizens under "special circumstances."

This change marks a dangerous shift, where Americans could be assassinated both at home and abroad, all under the guise of protecting democracy. The updated directive strips away crucial protections, setting a perilous precedent and raising serious concerns about unchecked government power. Governor Glenn Youngkin is among those sounding the alarm

Next Day Err

Maybe you should answer this ? Since Biden/Harris made it ok to use the military on civilians.

View attachment 499353
WEAPONIZATION: With just months left in office, the Biden-Harris regime quietly updated a 17-year-old Bush-era directive prohibiting the assassination of Americans. The regime has now removed key language from DoD Directive 5240.01 that explicitly barred such acts, paving the way for the government to target U.S. citizens under "special circumstances."

This change marks a dangerous shift, where Americans could be assassinated both at home and abroad, all under the guise of protecting democracy. The updated directive strips away crucial protections, setting a perilous precedent and raising serious concerns about unchecked government power. Governor Glenn Youngkin is among those sounding the alarm

Just a rumor, man.