The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Thebrownblob

Well that begs the question, was DeSantis being a tyrant for acting in the public's safety?
Not necessarily, but when human beings have that kind of power, they do tend to turn into tyrants, especially when you don’t hold them accountable.

I would much rather be talking about how he never followed any of those dictates or orders in Florida, and how much of a hero is for not following the crowd.

vantexan

Not necessarily, but when human beings have that kind of power, they do tend to turn into tyrants, especially when you don’t hold them accountable.

I would much rather be talking about how he never followed any of those dictates or orders in Florida, and how much of a hero is for not following the crowd.
We've got a tyrant president right now. He is flat out breaking the law letting in millions of illegals. This is way beyond anything that was done in the pandemic. He's hurting every family with his restrictions on the oil industry and the inflation it and the money printing caused. That and his money grubbing corruption. If the country refuses to remove him then we have worse problems concerning our freedom and the viability of our country than what was done in the pandemic.

Thebrownblob

We've got a tyrant president right now. He is flat out breaking the law letting in millions of illegals. This is way beyond anything that was done in the pandemic. He's hurting every family with his restrictions on the oil industry and the inflation it and the money printing caused. That and his money grubbing corruption. If the country refuses to remove him then we have worse problems concerning our freedom and the viability of our country than what was done in the pandemic.
Not arguing that he is doing all those things, and we should expect the people we support to not even do them a little. When everything is spinning out of control, and you’re forced to make a choice that is when you find out what kind of leader and human being you are.
choosing, which master is more kind to me, still makes me a slave. Especially when that master feels no one’s going to call him out for his mistakes.

And don’t forget the people on his side will tell you the most people in history voted for him so they must’ve wanted him to do it, which is similar to what you said about support in Florida for DeSantis. Again, our leaders are supposed to protect our liberties from the gang and the majority mobs.

vantexan

Not arguing that he is doing all those things, and we should expect the people we support to not even do them a little. When everything is spinning out of control, and you’re forced to make a choice that is when you find out what kind of leader and human being you are.
choosing, which master is more kind to me, still makes me a slave. Especially when that master feels no one’s going to call him out for his mistakes.

And don’t forget the people on his side will tell you the most people in history voted for him so they must’ve wanted him to do it, which is similar to what you said about support in Florida for DeSantis. Again, our leaders are supposed to protect our liberties from the gang and the majority mobs.
I think you take that slave thing too seriously. Go live in other countries where everything is in control of the rich and powerful with little hope of upward mobility. You realize very quickly how fortunate you are to be in the U.S. We have a lot more to worry about here losing our future to liberal nuts than we do to conservative governors making tough calls about safety.

Thebrownblob

I think you take that slave thing too seriously. Go live in other countries where everything is in control of the rich and powerful with little hope of upward mobility. You realize very quickly how fortunate you are to be in the U.S. We have a lot more to worry about here losing our future to liberal nuts than we do to conservative governors making tough calls about safety.
Sure it’s not super serious at all lol that’s why the country was founded on liberty, freedom, and justice

Perhaps our Pledge of Allegiance should’ve also includeed…

“And to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible with liberty and justice and safety from a virus or anything else the government decides to take our liberty and justice away from us for….for all”
😂
The difference between you and me, as I don’t think most of the conservatives are all the conservative anymore at all. And once they get into office, they get less conservative and when they screw up the people that vote for them act just like Democrats and cover for them. It’s party over country. That’s why we’re swirling the drain.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Sure it’s not super serious at all lol that’s why the country was founded on liberty, freedom, and justice

“And to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible with liberty and justice and safety from a virus or anything else the government decides to take our liberty and justice away from us for….for all”
😂
And I don’t need to visit some :censored2: hole in order to validate that I live in the greatest country on earth. Maybe that’s the problem, the lack of gratitude by so many.

Thebrownblob

And I don’t need to visit some :censored2: hole in order to validate that I live in the greatest country on earth. Maybe that’s the problem, the lack of gratitude by so many.
Someone saying “yeah, we’re better than some :censored2: hole country even though we’ve lost some of our liberty and some of our freedom for some amount of time” it’s not a very good measuring stick L O L

Sounds like someone who is willing to settle for quite a bit throughout their life that was less than promised.

vantexan

😂
The difference between you and me, as I don’t think most of the conservatives are all the conservative anymore at all. And once they get into office, they get less conservative and when they screw up the people that vote for them act just like Democrats and cover for them. It’s party over country. That’s why we’re swirling the drain.
Yes, as they were fighting the British. Yet at the same time you don't think the Ukrainians should defend themselves. Apparently we must fight to the death here over supposed tyranny but actual tyranny in other countries, well that's just silly.

UnionStrong

Yes, as they were fighting the British. Yet at the same time you don't think the Ukrainians should defend themselves. Apparently we must fight to the death here over supposed tyranny but actual tyranny in other countries, well that's just silly.
The Ukrainians! Lol. Let the Europeans pay for it

Thebrownblob

What is gods name Are you talking about?
Is Ukraine defending “themselves” or are we having a proxy war with Russia? And I have no idea what this has to do with you not just saying Ron messed up, you are truly just like the Democrats and their dear leaders nothing but spin constantly. I never once said he should be voted out and he wasn’t better. But I still will call him out when he does something wrong. I already have a savior. I don’t need one in the government.

vantexan

What is gods name Are you talking about?
Is Ukraine defending “themselves” or are we having a proxy war with Russia? And I have no idea what this has to do with you not just saying Ron messed up, you are truly just like the Democrats and their dear leaders nothing but spin constantly. I never once said he should be voted out and he wasn’t better. But I still will call him out when he does something wrong. I already have a savior. I don’t need one in the government.
Ukraine didn't invade Russia or have you forgotten? My point is when you talk about your freedoms you aren't consistent. And you keep saying that DeSantis screwed up at the start of the pandemic. You're wrong, I'm right, case closed. Oh, wait, that's what you've been saying about yourself. Land of the free, home of the brave, as long as you agree with me.

UnionStrong

Ukraine didn't invade Russia or have you forgotten? My point is when you talk about your freedoms you aren't consistent. And you keep saying that DeSantis screwed up at the start of the pandemic. You're wrong, I'm right, case closed. Oh, wait, that's what you've been saying about yourself. Land of the free, home of the brave, as long as you agree with me.
I don’t live in Ukraine, and I don’t want Americans dying for it, or my money being thrown at it.