The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Thebrownblob

Exactly. But the blob is saying people like DeSantis shouldn't have put any restrictions on from the get go. If he didn't and a lot of people died he'd have been derelict in his duties. Once he saw the stats proved who was at risk he let up unlike the Dems governors who doubled down.
No, he wouldn’t have been derelict in his duties. He would’ve been actually carrying out his direct duty to protect my rights, and none of the decisions he made saved lives, actually were living with tons of job, loss, poverty, and death now because of those decisions by the leaders in 2020

rickyb

Geez man, I've been saying millions died but y'all are saying it was a fake virus and don't believe what you read about all those deaths. Something was killing them. Morgues were overflowing.
i know but this is like global warming when all the signs are there but ppl still dont get it

Thebrownblob

Geez man, I've been saying millions died but y'all are saying it was a fake virus and don't believe what you read about all those deaths. Something was killing them. Morgues were overflowing.
Geez man, you sound like a liberal no one said it was a fake virus. We said it was overreaction and bad decision making the virus was just like every other virus. It comes and goes, and it targets the frail and weak, quit trying to manipulate words. The only thing I said wasn’t real was the pandemic because the government created a pandemic for money and power. The virus was just a normal virus. That’s going to run its course, no matter what we do. It was definitely a real virus. I got it and guess what just like every other virus I was sick for a few days and I got over it. And then amazingly I had immunity and I haven’t had it since.

rickyb

Geez man, you sound like a liberal no one said it was a fake virus. We said it was overreaction and bad decision making the virus was just like every other virus. It comes and goes, and it targets the frail and weak, quit trying to manipulate words. The only thing I said wasn’t real was the pandemic because the government created a pandemic for money and power. The virus was just a normal virus. That’s going to run its course, no matter what we do.
i dont think it was normal at all

rickyb

I think I get it better than you do.
desantis is fecal matter i dont know how to explain it to you better than that

joe biden is a credit card with fecal matter on it

trump is a hotel built on fecal matter. but i would guess trump is more likely to end the war in ukraine than desantis

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Sometimes the treatment killed them. Many articles about the use of rendesivir causing kidney failure. Plus it put people on ventilators. The wouldn’t allow the use of cheap drugs that showed promise in keeping people covid free and minimizing effects in those that got it. How many thousands died as a result of their following only what they said was science? This was a boon for big pharma, and the exploited it to the fullest.

Thebrownblob

Sometimes the treatment killed them. Many articles about the use of rendesivir causing kidney failure. Plus it put people on ventilators. The wouldn’t allow the use of cheap drugs that showed promise in keeping people covid free and minimizing effects in those that got it. How many thousands died as a result of their following only what they said was science? This was a boon for big pharma, and the exploited it to the fullest.
Interesting how doctors who were using off label things were all of the sudden losing their license, even though there’s been a common practice for decades…..