The big bang theory

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
I hope that someone read this thread and read what I posted, and maybe considered they were wrong about Christ.

It's not a joke. Christ paid for your debts. It's done. Leave your wrongdoing and wrongdoings done to you at the cross. It's the best feeling in the world.

El Correcto

god is dead
I hope that someone read this thread and read what I posted, and maybe considered they were wrong about Christ.

It's not a joke. Christ paid for your debts. It's done. Leave your wrongdoing and wrongdoings done to you at the cross. It's the best feeling in the world.
Noah’s ark is in Turkey, angels had giant babies with man and unsurprisingly lack of “scientific” proof of God I was promised from you.
Nope, you people are idiots, have fun larping with your Jewish fairytale non sense.

Last edited:

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Noah’s ark is in Turkey, angels had giant babies with man and unsurprisingly lack of “scientific” proof of God I was promised from you.
Nope, you people are idiots, have fun larping with your Jewish fairytale non sense.
Just curious, have you ever known science to be wrong?

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Just curious, have you ever known science to be wrong?
Science used to tell us to bleed out the sicknesses. That's where the striped barber thing came from. Bloodletting.

If only they read the part of the bible where it said "the essence of life is in the lifeblood" or something similar.

If anyone cares I can find the verse. It's in there I promise.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
I think some dudes banged angels and made a race of giants from I gather from
this thread. Then the giants made a big boat and parked it on top of a mountain.
That is a debatable topic in Christianity. Some believe the sons of God caused the giants. Others dont.

It depends on ones interpretation of the bible verses that talk about it

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I think we’ve seen the real question is where are they hiding the remaining giant angel babies? If giant angel babies didn’t exist why did they go through so much trouble to hide all the records of them? Hmmmm?
After the 3rd temple is built, the mounds will erupt on the 8th day of the 8th month in 2022, and all the 7 - 10 foot skeletons will physically raise from the dead and seek out and kill all homosexuals and FedX slave contractors.
When that is finished, (it will take exactly 7 months, 7 days, 7 hours , and 7 minutes) the planet Uranus will spin backwards for 24 hours and then explode.
That will be the sign that Trump will win in 2024 just like Nostradamus predicted.

El Correcto

god is dead
After the 3rd temple is built, the mounds will erupt on the 8th day of the 8th month in 2022, and all the 7 - 10 foot skeletons will physically raise from the dead and seek out and kill all homosexuals and FedX slave contractors.
When that is finished, (it will take exactly 7 months, 7 days, 7 hours , and 7 minutes) the planet Uranus will spin backwards for 24 hours and then explode.
That will be the sign that Trump will win in 2024 just like Nostradamus predicted.
This is honestly one of your more reasonable takes, proud of your progress Tommy.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Science used to tell us to bleed out the sicknesses. That's where the striped barber thing came from. Bloodletting.
The barber used knives and scissors to cut hair so they were the 'logical' existing occupation to pickup the medical charade.
Possibly as early as the later Roman Empire, and certainly continuing through the Renaissance into Industrialization (maybe even until the 1700s in some places) a "barber-surgeon" also performed tooth extraction, cupping, leeching, bloodletting, enemas, amputations, etc.
In Renaissance-era Amsterdam, the surgeons used the colored stripes to indicate that they were prepared to
  • bleed their patients (red),
  • set bones or pull teeth (white), or
  • give a shave if nothing more urgent was needed (blue).

El Correcto

god is dead
The barber used knives and scissors to cut hair so they were the 'logical' existing occupation to pickup the medical charade.
Possibly as early as the later Roman Empire, and certainly continuing through the Renaissance into Industrialization (maybe even until the 1700s in some places) a "barber-surgeon" also performed tooth extraction, cupping, leeching, bloodletting, enemas, amputations, etc.
In Renaissance-era Amsterdam, the surgeons used the colored stripes to indicate that they were prepared to
  • bleed their patients (red),
  • set bones or pull teeth (white), or
  • give a shave if nothing more urgent was needed (blue).
These people don’t understand part of science is debate and proofing each other’s work. Medical field and science get things wrong, things do get politicized and ran with when there is still contention about the facts. The answers don’t always come from science only the observation at times.
I look at the Bible as a stepping stone in the evolution of man’s morality, not the solidified work of some deity creator.