The big bang theory

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
And what you just said is your, and others, interpretation of Genesis 6 and other verses. It isn't told to us as you put it but it satisfies in your mind what it must be. Everyone has heard of Goliath. Not everyone knows Goliath came from a family of giants, had brothers as big as him. Not everyone knows in North America many tribes had an oral history of fair skinned giants who were here before them. Not everyone knows that thousands of mounds that were constructed by an ancient civilization contained thousands of skeletons of a giant race ranging from 7 ft to over 11 ft. They had copper smithing and other skills the Native Americans we know of today didn't have. Thousands of newspaper articles were written about excavating these skeletons in the 1700's to early 1900's. Lincoln even spoke of them. And North America wasn't the only area with these ancient giants. I can understand why there's a desire to quash any narrative but our own. And we do disservice to ourselves doing so.
Goliath was an exception. When you read the account, he wasn't one of a race like him. There aren't a race of Wilt the Stilts today.
Yes, it is my opinion.
What is the "sons of God" and "daughters of men"according to @vantexan ?

El Correcto

god is dead
You reject it because the Bible is strongly against homosexuality. All I can say on that is with our advanced technology we haven't found a gay gene yet. If we do, and it's proven that it's as natural as heterosexuality, I'll say it's not just to condemn what can't be helped. Until then I'll believe it's a sin, a choice made. And as a Christian I can't hate you for the sins you're caught up in. We all sin. How we handle that determines our salvation. If I decide one day I don't believe anything much, I'll still believe procreation is natural, and anything that doesn't lead to procreation is unnatural. But I'm not going to beat up anyone who feels differently as long as they don't physically force themselves on others, or touch children.
Okay so what?
I don’t care about a gay gene, I’m not like let me check out your chromosomes baby.

El Correcto

god is dead
@Tom MacDonald
You been to Kentucky and seen the replica?
It's a monster when you see it. 510 feet long, 85 feet wide, and 51 feet high.
Yes and it’s a huge waste of :censored2:ing tax dollars.
Great example of why you mentally ill people need to keep your non sense out of government.

Atleast the land locked state of Kentucky is ready for a biblical flood I guess.

El Correcto

god is dead
I thought it was totally a private venture.
Who the :censored2: is going to throw down their own money on a giant :censored2:ing ark in the middle of Kentucky? Of course it isn’t 100% privately funded, I don’t think there is a stupider way to spend a 100 million dollars than building a giant biblical ark in the land locked state of Kentucky.
You talking about government funded studies paralleling mental illness and homosexuality?
I know comprehension isn’t you strongest trait, so just in case this isn’t sarcasm. No we are discussing the Jew worshipping cultists who confuse their religion with fact.

BrownFlush

Who the * is going to throw down their own money on a giant *ing ark in the middle of Kentucky?
Ken Hamm
I know comprehension isn’t you strongest trait, so just in case this isn’t sarcasm. No we are discussing the Jew worshipping cultists who confuse their religion with fact.
Sarcasm is lost in print.
But you did bring up government funds and projected mental illness into the mix. I thought the government money spent on mental illness/ homosexual studies would be a bigger waste of funds.
Everyone knows homosexuals suffer from mental illness.

Last edited:

vantexan

Goliath was an exception. When you read the account, he wasn't one of a race like him. There aren't a race of Wilt the Stilts today.
Yes, it is my opinion.
What is the "sons of God" and "daughters of men"according to @vantexan ?
I don't know. I'm pretty certain you don't either. And how do you know there wasn't a race of giants like Goliath? Six fingers, six toes. The same as those giant skeletons pulled out of mounds in America.

vantexan

I wrote what I know and believe.

Context

Where are these mounds?
Google is your friend. Look up "Mound builders" Close to 100,000 of them in mostly the Ohio river valley region but spread as far as Wisconsin and Mississippi. A lot in northern West Virginia and Ohio. Biggest one in Illinois across the Mississippi from St.Louis.

BrownFlush

Google is your friend. Look up "Mound builders" Close to 100,000 of them in mostly the Ohio river valley region but spread as far as Wisconsin and Mississippi. A lot in northern West Virginia and Ohio. Biggest one in Illinois across the Mississippi from St.Louis.

Giant Human Skeletons Found Buried in Mounds Across North America​

Article doesn't sound legit. Has a lot of giant holes.
I've been to Moundsville WV and seen the mounds. No 7-10 foot injun was ever there.

vantexan

Giant Human Skeletons Found Buried in Mounds Across North America​

Article doesn't sound legit. Has a lot of giant holes.
I've been to Moundsville WV and seen the mounds. No 7-10 foot injun was ever there.
And I've read about 1500 newspaper articles from the late 1700's to the 1940's of huge skeletal remains dug out of those mounds. Lincoln talked about it in a speech. It was common knowledge back then. Skeletons over 9 ft long with blond hair were even found on Catalina Island off of California. And tribes from all over talked of these giants being here when their ancestors arrived and made war with them. The last of them supposedly died off several hundred years before Europeans arrived.

Look up bog mummies in Florida. Buried in a similar manner as Celts in Wales and genetic testing said Caucasian. Only they were buried several hundred years before Caucasians arrived in Florida. These weren't giants, but they weren't Native Americans either. Had red hair. There's a lot we don't know. Wasn't that long ago everyone believed the entire universe revolved around the Earth. Would get you in serious trouble to say otherwise.

BrownFlush

And I've read about 1500 newspaper articles from the late 1700's to the 1940's of huge skeletal remains dug out of those mounds. Lincoln talked about it in a speech. It was common knowledge back then. Skeletons over 9 ft long with blond hair were even found on Catalina Island off of California. And tribes from all over talked of these giants being here when their ancestors arrived and made war with them. The last of them supposedly died off several hundred years before Europeans arrived.

Look up bog mummies in Florida. Buried in a similar manner as Celts in Wales and genetic testing said Caucasian. Only they were buried several hundred years before Caucasians arrived in Florida. These weren't giants, but they weren't Native Americans either. Had red hair. There's a lot we don't know. Wasn't that long ago everyone believed the entire universe revolved around the Earth. Would get you in serious trouble to say otherwise.
Is that your point? There is a lot we don't know?
What does a 9 foot Indian skeleton found on an Island and a speech by Lincoln have anything with what you won't say about Gen.6?
There is a lot that we do know when it comes to angels and procreating. That wouldn't be why you "don't know" would it?