The big bang theory

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
This is the USA, where so far, you are free to believe what you want.
You're free to believe what you want no matter where you live in the world. Of coarse, that doesn't mean what you believe is right.
It's just that some places, believing what you want, is a little more painful than others.

Last edited:

BrownFlush

These people don’t understand part of science is debate and proofing each other’s work. Medical field and science get things wrong, things do get politicized and ran with when there is still contention about the facts. The answers don’t always come from science only the observation at times.
I look at the Bible as a stepping stone in the evolution of man’s morality, not the solidified work of some deity creator.
These people.
Yeah, them homersexuals, theys all the same. Think alike, believe the same thing.

Homosexuals don't understand that the different positions on doctrinal issues warrant debate and proving by the authority of the scripture.

El Correcto

god is dead
These people.
Yeah, them homersexuals, theys all the same. Think alike, believe the same thing.

Homosexuals don't understand that the different positions on doctrinal issues debate and proving by the authority of the scripture.
I understand there are different stances on the debate. I’ve met christians who are not insufferable pricks who think we outta live under the laws of the Bible and force it on others.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
The barber used knives and scissors to cut hair so they were the 'logical' existing occupation to pickup the medical charade.
Possibly as early as the later Roman Empire, and certainly continuing through the Renaissance into Industrialization (maybe even until the 1700s in some places) a "barber-surgeon" also performed tooth extraction, cupping, leeching, bloodletting, enemas, amputations, etc.
In Renaissance-era Amsterdam, the surgeons used the colored stripes to indicate that they were prepared to
  • bleed their patients (red),
  • set bones or pull teeth (white), or
  • give a shave if nothing more urgent was needed (blue).
These people don’t understand part of science is debate and proofing each other’s work. Medical field and science get things wrong, things do get politicized and ran with when there is still contention about the facts. The answers don’t always come from science only the observation at times.
I look at the Bible as a stepping stone in the evolution of man’s morality, not the solidified work of some deity creator.
All he did was prove my point that science used to tell us to bloodlet?

Poop Head

Judge me.
Untitled-design-5-1.jpg

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Science used to tell us to bleed out the sicknesses. That's where the striped barber thing came from. Bloodletting.

If only they read the part of the bible where it said "the essence of life is in the lifeblood" or something similar.

If anyone cares I can find the verse. It's in there I promise.
Sounds Jehovah’s Witnessy.

BrownFlush

For the life of the flesh is in the blood, and I have given it for you on the altar to make atonement for your souls, for it is the blood that makes atonement by the life. -- Leviticus 17:11

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Please tell me how science is any different than what it was during the bloodletting age. Dr. Fauci anyone?

Science always has a narrative, and the narrative is to get you as far from God as possible.

BrownFlush

I understand there are different stances on the debate. I’ve met christians who are not insufferable pricks who think we outta live under the laws of the Bible and force it on others.
I've met very few homosexuals who are not insufferable pricks who think it's their lot in life to brow beat the world that they are gay and we all should accept it as normal behavior. Force that s* on society and if you speak out against it you are nothing but a racist bigot.
Yeah man , I know what you're saying.

El Correcto

god is dead
I've met very few homosexuals who are not insufferable pricks who think it's their lot in life to brow beat the world that they are gay and we all should accept it as normal behavior. Force that s* on society and if you speak out against it you are nothing but a racist bigot.
Yeah man , I know what you're saying.
Yes how dare homosexual demand equal protection granted to other citizens. That goes against your ancient jew morality, which never got anything wrong because it is the word of some God, but don’t ask for proof of this god.

vantexan

Exactly. True or false, why isnt the media covering it? They cover false stuff all the time so what's the excuse?
Not even that. There are archeological excavations going on worldwide all the time. If there's proof that Noah's Ark is real why aren't governments and universities studying it? Looking for DNA? Carbon dating it? Photographing it? Disassembling parts of it to study and put on display? It would be a huge tourist draw for Turkey. Why isn't it?

BrownFlush

Yes how dare homosexual demand equal protection granted to other citizens. That goes against your ancient jew morality, which never got anything wrong because it is the word of some God, but don’t ask for proof of this god.
Equal protection or special protection? You already have equal protection.
You're flaming up. Look at your comment.
Happens every time. You can't do it.
Gay rage.