The big bang theory

vantexan

Is that your point? There is a lot we don't know?
What does a 9 foot Indian skeleton found on an Island and a speech by Lincoln have anything with what you won't say about Gen.6?
There is a lot that we do know when it comes to angels and procreating. That wouldn't be why you "don't know" would it?
I honestly don't know. Am seeking knowledge. You seem to already know and ridicule those who don't. Hope that works out for you.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
And I've read about 1500 newspaper articles from the late 1700's to the 1940's of huge skeletal remains dug out of those mounds. Lincoln talked about it in a speech. It was common knowledge back then. Skeletons over 9 ft long with blond hair were even found on Catalina Island off of California. And tribes from all over talked of these giants being here when their ancestors arrived and made war with them. The last of them supposedly died off several hundred years before Europeans arrived.

Look up bog mummies in Florida. Buried in a similar manner as Celts in Wales and genetic testing said Caucasian. Only they were buried several hundred years before Caucasians arrived in Florida. These weren't giants, but they weren't Native Americans either. Had red hair. There's a lot we don't know. Wasn't that long ago everyone believed the entire universe revolved around the Earth. Would get you in serious trouble to say otherwise.
Skeletons over 9 foot arent giants?

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Wow that’s real interesting how the evangelical found exactly what they were looking for.
Any other proof besides some metrics they found in the Bible this is the real McCoy?
Yeah didn’t think so.
It is really interesting that they found exactly what the bible described for them to look for.

And yes it landed near a town that its name translates to "the town of eight". How many human survivors were on the ark?

vantexan

Noah's ark, and the blood of Christ on the ark of the covenant. Which I believe is in Egypt waiting for the Jews to finish their third temple as the the bible prophesied
Yah, ok, and once he escaped a temple while thousands of darts shot out of the walls and a giant stone ball almost crushed him.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
You seem to already know and ridicule those who don't. Hope that works out for you.
lol. Know what?
Right or wrong, I'm confident in my positions and not afraid to defend them. I answer questions related to why I hold the positions I do. If I can't , maybe I better look at my take on something.
Ridicule? Nah...you're not alone being offended by someone who is true to themselves.
Am seeking knowledge.
Who isn't .
'' always learning and never able to arrive at a knowledge of the truth.''-- 2 Tim. 3:7
Never able ( won't ) accept the truth. Even when you see it, you just don't know. You seem to be this person. Hope that works out for you.

El Correcto

god is dead
lol. Know what?
Right or wrong, I'm confident in my positions and not afraid to defend them. I answer questions related to why I hold the positions I do. If I can't , maybe I better look at my take on something.
Ridicule? Nah...you're not alone being offended by someone who is true to themselves.

Who isn't .
'' always learning and never able to arrive at a knowledge of the truth.''-- 2 Tim. 3:7
Never able ( won't ) accept the truth. Even when you see it, you just don't know. You seem to be this person. Hope that works out for you.
I want to learn about this angel :censored2:ing you say is going on. You don’t want to talk about that?