The big bang theory

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
@It will be fine

It is a fact that there are people who think there are 80 genders. It is my opinion that I think you're one of them. It it's so offending and insulting then why not claim that you dont believe there are 80 genders?

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
So is the Earth only about 6000-8000 years old? Carbon dating a hoax? When I went out west for the first time and saw the Grand Canyon I realized that there was no way that happened in 8000 years.

We know from the size of their bones, the shape of their skulls that Neanderthals were different from us. There was no one off freak show found in a cave somewhere. Consistent bones found in many locations, all the same, and all very different from modern man. And Neanderthals weren't the only different human species found but those were found in much smaller numbers.
Human or ape?

It will be fine

@It will be fine

It is a fact that there are people who think there are 80 genders. It is my opinion that I think you're one of them. It it's so offending and insulting then why not claim that you dont believe there are 80 genders?
Why would you ascribe that belief to me? I’m not sure why you are pretending your intent wasn’t to insult. Is it the shame that even in a thread about your deeply held Christian faith you have to stoop to insults? You can dance all you like but I doubt Jebus is fooled.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
We are now 17 pages in this claim of scientific proof of the Christian God. So far we got some strong contenders for stupidest proof of god.
Angels banged humans and created giants is in the lead, with Neanderthals aren’t real neck and neck with Noah’s Ark is in Turkey.

Still waiting for proof of God.
Please quote whoever offered scientific proof, I missed it.

As I said logic and philosophy reveal truth as well as science.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Why would you ascribe that belief to me? I’m not sure why you are pretending your intent wasn’t to insult. Is it the shame that even in a thread about your deeply held Christian faith you have to stoop to insults? You can dance all you like but I doubt Jebus is fooled.
Are there 80 genders or not?

Last edited:

DeCurtis

Let's assume the Big Bang Theory is accurate.

Serious questions for everybody on all sides:

Where did matter come from?
Why did it have a "reaction" and what caused the "reaction"?
How did a universal natural order (i.e. gravity & mathematics) arise from this ?

El Correcto

god is dead

How did a universal natural order (i.e. gravity & mathematics) arise from this ?
Yeah people don’t know and that’s fine.
Pretending to know some Jew God did it based off of nothing is not.

fishtm2001

My question centers around the widely preached idea that god wants us to believe. So he/she/it decided it would be a good idea to make virtually everything explainable by science. What a trickster!

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
@It will be fine wont answer the question but is offended by it, deflects to attacking my relationship with Christ.

You lose. Feel free to report my posts like we all know you have a history of doing. They're not going anywhere. You know why? They're not personal attacks. 😁

DeCurtis

Yeah people don’t know and that’s fine.
Pretending to know some Jew God did it based off of nothing is not.
Pretending that a bunch of matter created and ordered itself, is not either, and it's extremely stupid.

A guy is walking through the woods and finds an abandoned camp fire spot. "Duhh... look at these stones arranged in a circle... what a coincidence!"

El Correcto

god is dead
I elk
Pretending that a bunch of matter created and ordered itself, is not either, and it's extremely stupid.

A guy is walking through the woods and finds an abandoned camp fire spot. "Duhh... look at these stones arranged in a circle... what a coincidence!"
its a start. We are in our infancy of understanding space maybe even toddlers if you’re optimistic.
I don’t see why you want to add the need to prove a creator to the scenario. Where did the creator come from? It’s stupid to assume the energy just always existed, but not stupid to assume the creator of the energy always existed?

It will be fine

@It will be fine wont answer the question but is offended by it, deflects to attacking my relationship with Christ.

You lose. Feel free to report my posts like we all know you have a history of doing. They're not going anywhere. You know why? They're not personal attacks. 😁
I don’t need to answer your questions. I don’t need to reply to every random belief you decide I believe in without evidence. Why don’t you admit your intent was to insult? Why pretend it wasn’t? What’s the point? We all know you’re lying.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Nowhere. Nothing existed. But, Big Bang people get a pass ( just this once) that something came from nothing.
Well, since the matter just appeared out of nothing, the excitement was unparalleled and that caused a bunch of energy that didn't know what do do but explode.
After the bang, the precision and natural laws were set in perfect order. Not withstanding, the odds of that happening is 1 in about a kzillion x a billion killzillions..but the bangers have been on a roll ever since something came from nothing.