The big bang theory

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
So if energy can’t always exist why can God always exist? evidence please.
Also why is it your God that exists and made the energy? evidence please.
Energy, in physics, the capacity for doing work. It may exist in potential, kinetic, thermal, electrical, chemical, nuclear, or other various forms. There are, moreover, heat and work—i.e., energy in the process of transfer from one body to another.
1620185979930.png

Encyclopedia Britannica › science

Why do you equate a thing with a Being?​

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I went through a space phase for a bit. I used to love watching the videos of the theoretical physicists explain the things we know and the limits of human knowledge about the universe. It was a lot more interesting then repeating the same crap that’s been passed down from some ignorant jew that got himself lynched a couple thousand years ago.
pitiful

El Correcto

god is dead
I'm still waiting for proof of the Big Bang and evolution.
It's been a lot longer time than 21 pages.
Sure friend, I’m still waiting for you to show me where I claimed to have all the answers of the universe. I’m not a silly jew worshippers like you, I don’t have to pretend to know unprovable things for human beings.

BrownFlush

your stupid fairy tales and nothing more?
I vote your stupid fairy tale is the number one best seller..what a plot!
The "Big Bang" theory which says the universe is the random result of a huge explosion several billion years ago and the general theory of evolution which claims that all life forms on earth developed by chance from one single-celled organism which came to life from non-living matter.
What a story!​

BrownFlush

I dont read so good. Did anyone answer the question, if god created everything, what created god?
Who made God? Nobody. God is the creator of all things. God didn’t even create God, for God has existed for all time, even before there was what we call time. Tough for the physical man( that is all we know) to understand an eternal spiritual being, much less know all things that would entail.
God is eternal. We are not eternal, so it is very hard for us to grasp the idea of what it is to be eternal (always was and always will be)
Nature and the Scriptures are that revelation of God. We shall know more when faith becomes sight, that is, when we stand before him and are able to spend eternity in heaven with him.
The Bible starts with the fact, that God existed before anything else was created: “In the beginning, God

El Correcto

god is dead
I vote your stupid fairy tale is the number one best seller..what a plot!
The "Big Bang" theory which says the universe is the random result of a huge explosion several billion years ago and the general theory of evolution which claims that all life forms on earth developed by chance from one single-celled organism which came to life from non-living matter.
What a story!​
You don’t even know the theories. It’s painfully obvious from reading that mess. Try to go educate yourself I’ll be here and wait.

Poop Head

Judge me.
So a being that has "always existed" created everything, including pedophiles.

Or

"Everything came from nothing, including pedophiles."

Yeah, idk about this one guys

BrownFlush

Sure friend, I’m still waiting for you to show me where I claimed to have all the answers of the universe. I’m not a silly jew worshippers like you, I don’t have to pretend to know unprovable things for human beings.
Whose claiming to have all the answers? I thought we all were just going for one.
I don't pretend. Know unprovable things? Not me.
You?
You have to pretend that the laws of nature and the universe were random and against all odds,
You have to pretend that the design and the perfection of the human body came about by billions of years of evolution from a tadpole in pond scum.
You have to pretend that morality evolved and we just decided what is right and wrong.
You have to pretend something came nothing.

The person who believes in God can't hold a light to all the pretending an atheist does, fren.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Whose claiming to have all the answers? I thought we all were just going for one.
I don't pretend. Know unprovable things? Not me.
You?
You have to pretend that the laws of nature and the universe were random and against all odds,
You have to pretend that the design and the perfection of the human body came about by billions of years of evolution from a tadpole in pond scum.
You have to pretend that morality evolved and we just decided what is right and wrong.
You have to pretend something came nothing.

The person who believes in God can't hold a light to all the pretending an atheist does, fren.
I find the idea of alien intervention more compelling than the idea of an all powerful God.

BrownFlush

So a being that has "always existed" created everything, including pedophiles.

Or

"Everything came from nothing, including pedophiles."

Yeah, idk about this one guys
The "being" created man and woman with free will. (choice)
They made wrong choices.
Their offspring made bad choices.
The" being" is not responsible for anyone's bad/wrong choice. The individual who is a drunk, pedophile, liar...etc..bears the responsibility and consequence of their choice.