The big bang theory

vantexan

My point was that if their modeling was based on the assumption that mitochondria only pass on through the mother, that would throw off any conclusions they came to. You also are assuming they know a lot about mitochondrial DNA because they "researched" it. The idea that they can "track mutations" is also based on assumptions.

Nobody is denying that the scientific method is a good tool.

Mechanical engineering and physics are quite a bit more straight forward than biology.

Again, no one is denying the scientific method is a good tool.
We'll have to agree to disagree. Scientists tend to publish findings in peer reviewed journals and I doubt with reputations on the line their research is that shoddy. Mistakes can certainly be made, but over time those are usually found out and corrected.

Poop Head

Judge me.
The "being" created man and woman with free will. (choice)
They made wrong choices.
Their offspring made bad choices.
The" being" is not responsible for anyone's bad/wrong choice. The individual who is a drunk, pedophile, liar...etc..bears the responsibility and consequence of their choice.
What does the bible say about black people?

El Correcto

god is dead
Whose claiming to have all the answers?
You, creation from God.
Know unprovable things?
Okay, please prove your god exists and created the universe. People have always come up with silly theories about creationism involving dirties, predating your silly jew one.

You have to pretend that the laws of nature and the universe were random and against all odds,
You have to pretend that the design and the perfection of the human body came about by billions of years of evolution from a tadpole in pond scum.
Honestly I haven’t bothered learning about evolution too much. Like I know enough to pass a high school science class but as far as evidence and what not goes not too sure. I like the theoretical stuff more the limits of human understanding, like the RNA WORLD theory.

You have to pretend that morality evolved and we just decided what is right and wrong.
You have to pretend something came nothing.
A simplified version of my explanation but yes. I think morality formed from cause and effect in tribal settings among groups of early humans. It helps us co exist and the ones that had a sense of “morality” group awareness/empathy/cause and effect, worked together better and improved their odds of surviving together.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
We'll have to agree to disagree. Scientists tend to publish findings in peer reviewed journals and I doubt with reputations on the line their research is that shoddy. Mistakes can certainly be made, but over time those are usually found out and corrected.

I think we're not having a meeting of the minds, or you are purposefully misunderstanding me. Either way, I have lost interest in discussing the subject.

El Correcto

god is dead
Okay well it’s true. You don’t talk about the singularity, CMR, the Hubble measuring the expansion of the universe off the objects we are observing. You just don’t know much about the Big Bang. Calling it an explosion alone is just what you can gather from the name “Big Bang”, any five year old could write what you wrote.

vantexan

Why do you keep ascribing humanity to them.

Got any scientific proof for @El Correcto ?
How would you describe them? Walked upright. Had larger brains than modern man. Had weapons, tools. Created art. Used fire. And their DNA has been found mixed with ours. Very little with people of sub-Saharan Africa but as much as 7% in some Asians and up to 4% in Europeans so we know there was some mixing as different groups met. I mentioned we know there was a super volcano eruption event in what is now Indonesia about 70,000 years ago. It's believed by some that mankind was more diverse before then but it caused humanity to almost go extinct. The Neaderthals are believed to have died out about 40,000 years ago. Their physiology was particularly suited for the Ice Age of their time. Modern man is believed to have come out of the South as the Ice Age was ending.

El Correcto

god is dead
How would you describe them? Walked upright. Had larger brains than modern man. Had weapons, tools. Created art. Used fire. And their DNA has been found mixed with ours. Very little with people of sub-Saharan Africa but as much as 7% in some Asians and up to 4% in Europeans so we know there was some mixing as different groups met. I mentioned we know there was a super volcano eruption event in what is now Indonesia about 70,000 years ago. It's believed by some that mankind was more diverse before then but it caused humanity to almost go extinct. The Neaderthals are believed to have died out about 40,000 years ago. Their physiology was particularly suited for the Ice Age of their time. Modern man is believed to have come out of the South as the Ice Age was ending.
Buried their tribesman with objects in an almost ritualistic manner.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Okay well it’s true. You don’t talk about the singularity, CMR, the Hubble measuring the expansion of the universe off the objects we are observing. You just don’t know much about the Big Bang. Calling it an explosion alone is just what you can gather from the name “Big Bang”, any five year old could write what you wrote.
I do have some knowledge in the areas you mention. I've kept it brief and blunt for the point you know I'm making. Why go there especially on this forum.
KISS
Keep It Simple Stupid

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

The only "different" species that are known to be able to interbreed always have offspring that are unable to reproduce. If Neanderthal was able to interbreed with Sapiens, and have their genes stay in the pool, then it is more likely that they were not a separate species, but a separate breed that adapted to different environmental pressures. Adaptations that manifested themselves in a strikingly different phenotype. Comparing Neanderthal to Sapiens would not be all that different than comparing a chiuaua and a great dane.

Mutineer

The notion that ancient, intergalactic, very horny space sailors landed on this planet and reproduced with some native-born primates is what seems most reasonable to me. It also helps to explain why homo-sapiens are so smart and yet sooo violent, paranoid, superstitious, and stupid.

It certainly is no less or more ridiculous a story than a talking, burning bush, etc...

El Correcto

god is dead
The only "different" species that are known to be able to interbreed always have offspring that are unable to reproduce. If Neanderthal was able to interbreed with Sapiens, and have their genes stay in the pool, then it is more likely that they were not a separate species, but a separate breed that adapted to different environmental pressures. Adaptations that manifested themselves in a strikingly different phenotype. Comparing Neanderthal to Sapiens would not be all that different than comparing a chiuaua and a great dane.
Probably why they went extinct, rather :censored2: the sexy homosapiens over their ugly six head jay leno looking ass bitches.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
The notion that ancient, intergalactic, very horny space sailors landed on this planet and reproduced with some native-born primates is what seems most reasonable to me. It also helps to explain why homo-sapiens are so smart and yet sooo violent, paranoid, superstitious, and stupid.

It certainly is no less or more ridiculous a story than a talking, burning bush, etc...

But God absolutely created those horny space sailors. :wink-very: