The big bang theory

newfie

We are now 17 pages in this claim of scientific proof of the Christian God. So far we got some strong contenders for stupidest proof of god.
Angels banged humans and created giants is in the lead, with Neanderthals aren’t real neck and neck with Noah’s Ark is in Turkey.

Still waiting for proof of God.
gay people are so dramatic.
you were provided the proof earlier. create a life form out of nothing and prove us all wrong.

newfie

Why would you ascribe that belief to me? I’m not sure why you are pretending your intent wasn’t to insult. Is it the shame that even in a thread about your deeply held Christian faith you have to stoop to insults? You can dance all you like but I doubt Jebus is fooled.
why are you so sensitive ? I bet you reported his post too like you often do.

newfie

Let's assume the God theory is true.

Where did he/she/it come from? Nothing?

How did something all powerful form from nothing?
lets assume the evolution theory turns out to be fact. where did the first living organism come from.

what is the process that turned a lump of clay into a living organism and why can it not be reproduced?

It will be fine

why are you so sensitive ? I bet you reported his post too like you often do.
I just enjoy pointing out the hypocrisy of people that claim a spiritual superiority and act like total d-bags. The guy thinks he can be a terrible person as long as he says sorry afterwards. It’s a structural flaw in Christianity.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I just enjoy pointing out the hypocrisy of people that claim a spiritual superiority and act like total d-bags. The guy thinks he can be a terrible person as long as he says sorry afterwards. It’s a structural flaw in Christianity.
How do you know what is terrible?
It's a structural flaw in Atheism.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Interesting, I just asked if lions and tigers are the same species on Google and it immediately came up that they are two different species but they can interbreed.

Like I said, our understanding of what species are is lacking. How do we really know tigers and lions weren't bred from an ancestor cat by an ancient civilization? Did you know that our entire living organism classification system is based on assumptions of experts, and came about before the discovery of DNA?

The reasoning they give for tigers and lions being able to mate is because they are in the same genus. But they were grouped into the genus arbitrarily. There is nothing in DNA that says what kingdom, phylum, class, order, family, genus or species a creature belongs to, because all those things are made up. But our understanding, and continued research, of the relationship between animals is based on those centuries old assumptions. Biologists know this, but still cling to dogma. What can you do?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Like I said, our understanding of what species are is lacking. How do we really know tigers and lions weren't bred from an ancestor cat by an ancient civilization? Did you know that our entire living organism classification system is based on assumptions of experts, and came about before the discovery of DNA?

The reasoning they give for tigers and lions being able to mate is because they are in the same genus. But they were grouped into the genus arbitrarily. There is nothing in DNA that says what kingdom, phylum, class, order, family, genus or species a creature belongs to, because all those things are made up. But our understanding, and continued research, of the relationship between animals is based on those centuries old assumptions. Biologists know this, but still cling to dogma. What can you do?
Can we go ahead and skip to the part where this line of discussion becomes racist?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Sorry. I simply can't explain how 'nothing' might work.

I can respect that. I'm more interested in what makes the something from nothing hypothesis viable in your mind? Or were you being cheeky? It's not the first time I've heard it, and apparently quantum theory allows for it, so I find it interesting and worth discussing.

Last edited:

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
It’s just what you’re assuming. Now why does this first mover got to be your God?

Well, for one, that is part of the definition of "our" God. If a creator created the universe, then that creator would be "our" God.

I'm almost certain that god is not a tortoise carrying the world on its back, NASA disproved that one with their cgi photos. :laughing:

El Correcto

god is dead
Well, for one, that is part of the definition of "our" God. If a creator created the universe, then that creator would be "our" God.

I'm almost certain that god is not a tortoise carrying the world on its back, NASA disproved that one with their cgi photos. :laughing:
Yes and your silly creationist story has been disproven as well. They begin to say it’s not a literal story but a figurative one, but then not grant the figurative status to other religious texts.

very illogical and stupid stuff buddy.