The Boorish Public Behavior Thread

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Shocking video footage has revealed the moment a Target security guard punched a woman in the face after she demanded her $1,000 grocery bill be paid by the store in 'reparations'. This took place in October 2022.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Shocking video footage has revealed the moment a Target security guard punched a woman in the face after she demanded her $1,000 grocery bill be paid by the store in 'reparations'. This took place in October 2022.
Maybe he knocked some sense into her.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Frigging animals. I don’t believe in beating children, but I would’ve beaten my kid all the way home if I’d caught one of them involved in this mess. As the one woman said, This is bad parenting. Where are the parents?
No one has taught them any respect for other people and other people’s property. It will be interesting to see how they all act when the Democratic Convention is in town.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Frigging animals. I don’t believe in beating children, but I would’ve beaten my kid all the way home if I’d caught one of them involved in this mess. As the one woman said, This is bad parenting. Where are the parents?
No one has taught them any respect for other people and other people’s property. It will be interesting to see how they all act when the Democratic Convention is in town.
I like to think our children probably wouldn’t have been involved. But i would have done the same if I caught them doing it. Can’t wait til the Democrat convention. 1968 was bad too.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

For the 2004 National Democratic Convention in Boston, it was like a ghost town.
They had that place locked down like a prison.
Heavy armed guards stationed everywhere.
Even a vehicle they called the BEAST.
The protesters had their own little fenced in area, away from the hall.
A majority of the people either took that week off as vacation time or just avoided the area.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

A co-worker at the CC had this woman who showed up at least once a week to ship several NDAs to Japan.
The co-worker asked me to do a search on her, older co-worker who wasn't tech savvy.
I found out that she had a web site that shipped used underwear to horny guys in Japan for thousands of dollars.

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd

The parents of these kids need to start an #asswhoopingchallenge and publicly shame them on the internets with it since that’s the reason why they act out so much.