The Boorish Public Behavior Thread

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

I hope that apple juice was worth it for her to act like a lunatic and get federal charges. The older I get the more I come to the conclusion that Black women are just crazy.
She belongs in an asylum

UnionStrong

Nappy headed ho.
IMG_4315.jpeg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Zyahna Bryant, 22, claimed she heard fellow University of Virginia student Morgan Bettinger threaten protesters by saying they'd 'make good speed bumps,' in July 2020

Zyahna Bryant, 22, claimed she heard fellow University of Virginia student Morgan Bettinger threaten protesters by saying they'd 'make good speed bumps,' in July 2020.
Which was false, she heard it from a third party. But it was 2020 and everyone was to afraid of BLM Protesters. So justice was not served and an innocent woman's life was destroyed.

UnionStrong

Zyahna Bryant, 22, claimed she heard fellow University of Virginia student Morgan Bettinger threaten protesters by saying they'd 'make good speed bumps,' in July 2020'd 'make good speed bumps,' in July 2020

Zyahna Bryant, 22, claimed she heard fellow University of Virginia student Morgan Bettinger threaten protesters by saying they'd 'make good speed bumps,' in July 2020.
Which was false, she heard it from a third party. But it was 2020 and everyone was to afraid of BLM Protesters. So justice was not served and an innocent woman's life was destroyed.
Dumb elephant

Babagounj

Strength through joy

The Daytona Beach News-Journal reported Qwinntavus Kwame Jordan allegedly robbed a Flagler County Circle K early Friday morning then fled toward Georgia on I-95.

Jordan was pursued by numerous Florida police departments officers until he crossed into Georgia, where “the Camden County Sheriff’s Office took over the pursuit, and the Kingsland Police Department put out ‘stop sticks’ [to bring Jordan to a halt].”

After driving over the stop sticks Jordan jumped from his vehicle, fleeing on foot. He ran into a convenience store and allegedly brandished a firearm, demanding the clerk hand over keys to his car. Jordan then allegedly got in the clerk’s vehicle, only to crash it before leaving the parking lot.

Deputies say Jordan, re-entered the store and began chasing the clerk and a customer through the store fighting with the clerk.

When the clerk got Jordan’s gun, he shot the robber eight times. Jordan was arrested and taken to a nearby hospital where he is in critical condition.

UnionStrong

The Daytona Beach News-Journal reported Qwinntavus Kwame Jordan allegedly robbed a Flagler County Circle K early Friday morning then fled toward Georgia on I-95.

Jordan was pursued by numerous Florida police departments officers until he crossed into Georgia, where “the Camden County Sheriff’s Office took over the pursuit, and the Kingsland Police Department put out ‘stop sticks’ [to bring Jordan to a halt].”

After driving over the stop sticks Jordan jumped from his vehicle, fleeing on foot. He ran into a convenience store and allegedly brandished a firearm, demanding the clerk hand over keys to his car. Jordan then allegedly got in the clerk’s vehicle, only to crash it before leaving the parking lot.

Deputies say Jordan, re-entered the store and began chasing the clerk and a customer through the store fighting with the clerk.

When the clerk got Jordan’s gun, he shot the robber eight times. Jordan was arrested and taken to a nearby hospital where he is in critical condition.
Good Good