The Border Crisis: Is Allowing Illegals To Flood In A Good Thing?

Over70irregs

No, they drain far more tax dollars for a generation or so.
I thought so too but this says different unless it’s false. I believe we are being duped and they’re using our programmed bias and frustration against us. Unprecedented U.S. immigration surge boosts job growth, output
Also this: As Lawmakers Debate Border, Immigrants Set To Add $7 Trillion To Economy
1727788345813.png

Last edited:

fishtm2001

There's the number in black-and-white: 13,099 noncitizen convicted murderers who aren't detained by ICE. But you might be interested to know a couple of things:

• This number isn't for the past three years. It's for all time and goes back more than 40 years.
  • "Non-detained" means they aren't detained by ICE. Many or most of them are instead detained in prison. ICE has no idea how many.
  • The total non-detained docket for all crimes increased 10% under Trump and 5% under Joe Biden.
  • Murderers who have served their sentences and been released—an unknown number—are generally deported. But some countries won't take them, and the Supreme Court says they have to be allowed out.

Kevin Drum

fishtm2001

The actual number non-citizen murderers for the Biden administration might be in the dozens or lower. But you can't really blame donald. Blame Patrick Lechleitner, acting director of ICE, who , no doubt deliberately omitted this context in his letter. He had to know perfectly well what he was doing.

newfie

I thought so too but this says different unless it’s false. I believe we are being duped and they’re using our programmed bias and frustration against us. Unprecedented U.S. immigration surge boosts job growth, output
Also this: As Lawmakers Debate Border, Immigrants Set To Add $7 Trillion To Economy
View attachment 496929
the real issue in ohio is not the pet issue but the fact that the illeglas werel given significant financial support from the government that put them ahead of the local residents in economic standing.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
View attachment 496929
Business loves cheap labor, low wages.

Bottom line is these lows paid workers will drain government resources (tax $). More than they put in being low earners. It's a lot different now from the days where immigrants were totally on their own.

Over70irregs

Business loves cheap labor, low wages.

Bottom line is these lows paid workers will drain government resources (tax $). More than they put in being low earners. It's a lot different now from the days where immigrants were totally on their own.

We are just a math problem to the government. Subtraction

vantexan

Talking about crime is a cowards way out of telling the truth: we don't want them here because they're culturally incompatible

>you're a racist!
Yes
You may have not noticed but the vast majority of American Hispanics arrived in the last 50 years. People can and do assimilate. That's not the problem. We have a legal immigration system that as much as possible makes sure that we don't let in criminals and terrorists. As well as don't overwhelm our resources by letting in too many too quickly.

Today in Israel as Iran launched rocket attacks there were lone wolf terrorists killing civilians with automatic weapons. We have identified hundreds of known terrorists who were let in under Biden's orders and that doesn't include gotaways. We may be looking at an epidemic of lone wolf attacks soon. And that's why I bring up the needless deaths brought on by allowing in millions of people including letting tens of thousands of known rapists and murderers according to Interpol and put out by our own ICE for all of you deniers who think those are Trump's numbers.

You may have not noticed but the vast majority of American Hispanics arrived in the last 50 years. People can and do assimilate. That's not the problem.
Assimilate to what? Anglo-Yankee northeast culture? Or German-midwest? Or Scots-Irish Appalachian? Or Irish-Italian urban?

Every immigration wage we've had has fundamentally changed our existing culture and melted it to something new

The further we stray from the Anglo culture our Constitution was based on, the more trouble we'll have

Hispanics love big government, love big church, and love corruption; even when we eventually melt together, it will be a shadow of what America was