The Border Crisis: Is Allowing Illegals To Flood In A Good Thing?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Some of the problem is the places getting these migrants aren't getting any notice at all. None. Not even a 30 or 60 minute warning to have people/law enforcement waiting at the arrival spot.

However Fox News crews are there waiting as are DeSantis' videographers.
Any open land in Martha's Vineyard? Golf course, park, etc, where a public housing project could be built? What better way for liberals to have skin in the game.
The left wing narrative the media is pushing to their sheep is that the island is too small and unprepared to handle 50 illegals.

Total lie.
150,000 tourists a year and tourist season is over. The evil democraps shipped them out instead of putting them in their empty houses and hotels.

Screenshot_20220916_213913.jpg

Screenshot_20220916_214002.jpg

vantexan

Like i said before: its going to be WONDERFUL to see the MAGA party devour itself
Are you under the impression that Trump can run for more than one more term? Assuming he hasn't been thwarted from running at all? A new generation of leadership is coming up and unlike Democrats the Republican Party has quality candidates. And all you've got is smear campaigns.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Are you under the impression that Trump can run for more than one more term? Assuming he hasn't been thwarted from running at all? A new generation of leadership is coming up and unlike Democrats the Republican Party has quality candidates. And all you've got is smear campaigns.
Trump can only run for one term,I think the GOP will be playing the long game and want someone who can serve two consecutive terms.
It will be GREAT entertainment seeing Cruz,Trump,Desantis et al tearing into each other and destroying the GOP.

vantexan

Trump can only run for one term,I think the GOP will be playing the long game and want someone who can serve two consecutive terms.
It will be GREAT entertainment seeing Cruz,Trump,Desantis et al tearing into each other and destroying the GOP.
They tore into each other in 2016 with the biggest ass kicker coming out on top. Perhaps you don't understand politics? Cruz, Paul, Rubio, and others are some of Trump's biggest supporters. DeSantis is in the mix now because he showed real leadership in the pandemic and continues to do so. Wouldn't be surprised to see a Trump/DeSantis ticket in '24.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
They tore into each other in 2016 with the biggest ass kicker coming out on top. Perhaps you don't understand politics? Cruz, Paul, Rubio, and others are some of Trump's biggest supporters. DeSantis is in the mix now because he showed real leadership in the pandemic and continues to do so. Wouldn't be surprised to see a Trump/DeSantis ticket in '24.

From 2016:
Cruz says you cant trust Trump

Rubio says a con artist is about to take over the party

It's just going to get better for 2024

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Lol.
It's so obvious you're scared because you know you have no candidate.
Love it. Keep it coming.

vantexan

From 2016:
Cruz says you cant trust Trump

Rubio says a con artist is about to take over the party

It's just going to get better for 2024
I already pointed out that Trump came out on top and those two guys are some of his biggest supporters. Sorry, if you want to see fellow candidates screwed over you'll have to refer back to how Hillary screwed over Bernie. Talk about rigged. Maybe taking an online politics 101 course might help you.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
DeSantis better watch out, the full force of the Massachusetts Liberal Mafia is being released.
All the media hounds are coming out of the woodwork, all looking for their 15 minutes of fame under the guise of "helping" these poor migrants.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Be sure to include dropping some migrants off in front of 24 Linnaean St, Cambridge, MA 02138.
Home of Lying Lizzie Warren. She has a nice fenced in yard that could easily hold a couple of dozen.
And Cambridge MA has always stated that they are a sanctuary city.
Unlike MV, find a translator will be easy.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
DeSantis better watch out, the full force of the Massachusetts Liberal Mafia is being released.
All the media hounds are coming out of the woodwork, all looking for their 15 minutes of fame under the guise of "helping" these poor migrants.
They're falling into his trap.
This is good publicity for desantis, and the left is too deranged to realize it.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I already pointed out that Trump came out on top and those two guys are some of his biggest supporters. Sorry, if you want to see fellow candidates screwed over you'll have to refer back to how Hillary screwed over Bernie. Talk about rigged. Maybe taking an online politics 101 course might help you.
And i'm pointing out to you that the gloves will come off in 2023/2024 in the Republican Party. It's going to be fantastic seeing GOP destroyed from within

vantexan

And i'm pointing out to you that the gloves will come off in 2023/2024 in the Republican Party. It's going to be fantastic seeing GOP destroyed from within
Do you even bother to read posts? '24 will be different from '16 because there are only two real players. '16 was when Trump came out on top after a bunch of raucous debates. If the Dems manage to keep Trump from running then DeSantis is the clear favorite and it will be a matter of who he tags as his running mate. I'm telling you this to lessen the trauma when you see a unified Republican Party kick the Dems to the curb. And think about it. You're counting on the Republican Party to be destroyed from within because you know the Dems have nothing to offer voters. Pretty sad state of affairs for your party.