The Border Crisis: Is Allowing Illegals To Flood In A Good Thing?

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
This is great! I’m sure all Democrats would volunteer to house some illegals that only want to better their lives. There should be a nation wide sign up sheet for volunteers that would house and help these illegals have a safe place to stay. I’m sure we have quite a few Dems in this forum that would be the first to open their homes to these poor people.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
This is great! I’m sure all Democrats would volunteer to house some illegals that only want to better their lives. There should be a nation wide sign up sheet for volunteers that would house and help these illegals have a safe place to stay. I’m sure we have quite a few Dems in this forum that would be the first to open their homes to these poor people.

@Sportello
@newolddude
They can take some.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Brown Down

Dems don't want these folk in their neighborhood, nevermind their homes. They do want them somewhere else though, paid for with your money. All part of the master plan to reshape America in their image.

If these cities want to claim that they're sanctuary cities like they did they should not have any recourse against them being bust there it's ridiculous. You say you want them you're getting them.

vantexan

If these cities want to claim that they're sanctuary cities like they did they should not have any recourse against them being bust there it's ridiculous. You say you want them you're getting them.
They went to great lengths to protect illegals, even criminals, from ICE during Trump's presidency. Thumbed their noses at the Trump administration. They're getting exactly what they deserve now. If Trump is reelected, and tries to remove all of these illegals, he should concentrate on removing them from red states first and let the blue cities deal with removing their illegals. Or keep paying to take care of them.

UnionStrong

They went to great lengths to protect illegals, even criminals, from ICE during Trump's presidency. Thumbed their noses at the Trump administration. They're getting exactly what they deserve now. If Trump is reelected, and tries to remove all of these illegals, he should concentrate on removing them from red states first and let the blue cities deal with removing their illegals. Or keep paying to take care of them.
Let them stew in their own juices

Commercial Inside Release

For some reason the link\picture\quote features are greyed-out, so I can't post the pic, but...

In another case, the Supreme Court of South Africa just ruled that Israel is perpetrating genocide against the Palestinians.

It's amazing how in just a couple generations, people become what they hate.

vantexan

Most people have forgotten that up to the 1970s, and even into the '80s, there still were "Sundown Towns" throughout America.

Funny that New York's and Chicago's black mayors would commit the exact same unconstitutional crime, by disallowing various colored people from entering and staying in their cities.
We use to have signs like that in Central Florida when I was small in the 60's. Very small rural towns. That was long gone by the 80's. After Jim Crow laws were eliminated I doubt that you'd see those signs anymore.

oldngray

nowhere special
We use to have signs like that in Central Florida when I was small in the 60's. Very small rural towns. That was long gone by the 80's. After Jim Crow laws were eliminated I doubt that you'd see those signs anymore.
A lot of towns like that in the south but I think the signs were pretty much gone by the 60's, although lasted unofficially a bit longer. The little town in Texas my grandparents lived in was like that. Blacks had to be back across the tracks by sunset.

UnionStrong

A lot of towns like that in the south but I think the signs were pretty much gone by the 60's, although lasted unofficially a bit longer. The little town in Texas my grandparents lived in was like that. Blacks had to be back across the tracks by sunset.
I’ll bet it was a peaceful little town.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1705023829278.png

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
thats what us legal folks insurance is for dont' you know
Oh yes.
That add on for "uninsured motorist "
I asked my agent (my uncle) when that first came on the bill and I asked him what is "uninsured motorist". He said it's something new for people who break the law.