The Border Crisis: Is Allowing Illegals To Flood In A Good Thing?

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Now this is something to get upset about….. People that wasn’t breaking the law killed by people that did!

I could go on and on!

Darmark7

More heartless Democrats not wanting those poor immigrants to be safe in a sanctuary state!

Darmark7

Illegal immigration is a net economic positive.
Then why are the Democrat run states crying about Abbott sending the illegals to them? Since you must be right, I’m sure you heard this on the trusted MSM, why isn’t those same MSM news channels not praising Abbott for being selfless and sending this great “economic positive” to these blue states? These Dem states should be paying Abbott for all the “economic positive“ he is sending them. These Dem states could then show all the Republican states how great of an “economic positive” effect all these illegals have had in their states and then I’m sure all the states will be fighting for more immigrants! Maybe it will be such an “economic positive” that we can get the whole world to come to the USA and we will be the most “economic positive” Utopia ever! You are a FN Guinness!

Thebrownblob

A) Current millionaire.

B) Will retire early as multimillionaire.

C) More formal education then most.

Thanks for playing - XOXOXO
Most likely

A) live in a trailer park

B) are eating government cheese right now.

C) Have tens of thousands of dollars of student loans.

We welcome you -XOXOXO

Even more funny is that you mentioned any of those things as if anyone cares.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
A) Current millionaire.

B) Will retire early as multimillionaire.

C) More formal education then most.

Thanks for playing - XOXOXO
IMG_5346.gif

Meat

Most likely

A) live in a trailer park

B) are eating government cheese right now.

C) Have tens of thousands of dollars of student loans.

We welcome you -XOXOXO

Even more funny is that you mentioned any of those things as if anyone cares.
A) I live in a newish home that has been paid off for years.

B) Does the government issue tripple creme Brie to be served with Cru level beaujolais?

C) I don’t have a penny of recurring debt.

D) You are free to continue with your delusions/assumptions as you see fit.

Thebrownblob

A) I live in a newish home that has been paid off for years.

B) Does the government issue tripple creme Brie to be served with Cru level beaujolais?

C) I don’t have a penny of recurring debt.

D) You are free to continue with your delusions/assumptions as you see fit.
There’s one thing I can definitely guarantee you’im not assumeing is that you sound arrogant and ignorant. no one asked you these questions and you come to a website where the majority of the people here are above average salary, and standard of living, I don’t know why you would want to flex such a dumb thing. Doesn’t make you look smart, my friend makes you look petty, and Small.

UnionStrong

There’s one thing I can definitely guarantee you’im not assumeing is that you sound arrogant and ignorant. no one asked you these questions and you come to a website where the majority of the people here are above average salary, and standard of living, I don’t know why you would want to flex such a dumb thing. Doesn’t make you look smart, my friend makes you look petty, and Small.
Childish

Darmark7

I know plenty of wealthy and “educated“ (brainwashed) people that have no common sense.

Meat

No one asked?

I was merely responding to your comment that I would fit in with uneducated and presumably underpaid people.

You initiated a discussion, and I replied by just giving you the facts, bro.

Thebrownblob

No one asked?

I was merely responding to your comment that I would fit in with uneducated and presumably underpaid people.

You initiated a discussion, and I replied by just giving you the facts, bro.
Beat it Barney, no one cares! Go flex where people would be impressed. 😂

UnionStrong

Anyone ignorant to believe the type of overwhelming, illegal immigration that is happening today that is destroying and crippling even very blue cities, is a good thing, is really not worth even talking to. Astounding, ignorance
But he’s better educated than us peasants. 🤣 Loves Biden obviously. All you need to know. Now we wait for the tantrum.