The Border Crisis: Is Allowing Illegals To Flood In A Good Thing?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Gotta Go

1705094960915.jpeg

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Fat Gerry wants illegals to pick our vegetables. He should maybe eat more veggies and less Big Macs,What a POS. How could people elect this guy ?

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Wait until next contract the strike breakers will not speak English ! A tip off will be diodes will have different languages. Beware of Chinese symbols.

Brown Down

This must be a huge problem! Can you please show some pictures of those caravans of white privileged pregnant women/men that are invading countries. Can’t wait for the pictures so we can get the truth out about this massive problem of white privilege people over running those countries.
Apples to oranges. He's just a parrot for propaganda. Worst part is I think he actually believes the crap he spews. So sad.

newolddude

Speaker Mike Johnson is refusing to consider the bipartisan border bill coming out of the Senate. So we have Democrats actually trying to solve the problem and the Republicans are blocking all progress.

GDv6E-MXcAETRzM

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Speaker Mike Johnson is refusing to consider the bipartisan border bill coming out of the Senate. So we have Democrats actually trying to solve the problem and the Republicans are blocking all progress.

GDv6E-MXcAETRzM

5000 illegals a day! So 1,825,000 illegals a year. Wow sounds like a no boarder deal and that’s no to mention the perks on top of that for the illegals. But we will have MSM saying the Dems want boarder security but the republicans don’t want it because they would vote this down. Then we will have parrots saying the Republicans won’t work with Dems on boarder security. Parrot 🦜 away!

Thebrownblob

Lol non-American citizens died, trying to break the law? And somehow it’s our fault? liberal logic.

If anyone is at fault, it is the president who has allowed this disaster to take place for the last 3 1/2 years. Every rape, every murder, every death is on Joe Bidens hands. The buck stops with him.

Last edited:

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!

When you break into a car, home, business or country you have made the decision to gamble with your life. The real crime is the criminals that breaks into a car, home, business or country and then takes someone’s life while doing it, but the MSM sheep don’t seem to be posting articles about that.