The Border Crisis: Is Allowing Illegals To Flood In A Good Thing?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
He was 100% in the wrong on this. But don't put yourself in vulnerable situations because you never know who you might run into.
Sounds like they put him into the situation. She just happened to live there too. He murdered her and had sex with the corpse. At no time is there a suggestion that she encouraged him, you brought that in.

vantexan

I know where they’re coming from. We’re becoming a third world country, like Mexico.
Mexico is the 15th biggest economy in the world and growing. They likely have as much or more manufacturing than we do now. Did you happen to watch the Tucker Carlson video I posted earlier today?

vantexan

Sounds like they put him into the situation. She just happened to live there too. He murdered her and had sex with the corpse. At no time is there a suggestion that she encouraged him, you brought that in.
I didn't in any way say she encouraged him. I said if you're a young woman don't put yourself in vulnerable situations.

Thebrownblob

Seems like the administration who’s allowing this to happen put her in this situation there’s blood on Joe Biden‘s hands.

UnionStrong

Mexico is the 15th biggest economy in the world and growing. They likely have as much or more manufacturing than we do now. Did you happen to watch the Tucker Carlson video I posted earlier today?
I still wouldn’t want to live there. It’s Narco-government, corrupt AF. I don’t usually watch videos on here.

vantexan

If you're living in a rented room in a trailer in a mobile home park chances are you're poor and probably have substance abuse issues. This wasn't a situation where a homeowner rented out one of her spare bedrooms. The owner had a bunch of trailers and was renting each bedroom to individuals. So you have no idea who is moving into the room next to yours and apparently the owner had no problem putting a young man in the same trailer she was in instead of keeping it all women. If you are a young, weak woman and put yourself in such situations then terrible things can happen to you.

Last edited:

UnionStrong

If you're living in a rented room in a trailer in a mobile home park chances are you're poor and probably have substance abuse issues. This wasn't a situation where a homeowner rented out one of her spare bedrooms. The owner had a bunch of trailers and was renting each bedroom to individuals. So you have no idea who is moving into the room next to yours and apparently the owner had no problem putting a young man in the same trailer she was in instead of keeping it all women. If you.are a young, weak woman and put yourself in such situations then terrible things van happen to you.
Oh please.
IMG_4578.jpeg

vantexan

Seems like the administration who’s allowing this to happen put her in this situation there’s blood on Joe Biden‘s hands.
I've been screaming about this for three years. I've posted constant links talking about how the Dems are screwing us. And I do believe the current government of Mexico has a lot to answer for.