The Border Crisis: Is Allowing Illegals To Flood In A Good Thing?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Might want to read your own posts first. You always want to paint everyone who isn't white as evil. And anything pointing out how wrong you are is mocked.
Never painted anyone that wasn’t white as evil. BTW, what color are MS-13 members? More white supremacy I suppose. What color are the vast majority of illegals who commit crimes? SMH. You make assumptions based on your own ignorance and naïveté.

vantexan

Never painted anyone that wasn’t white as evil. BTW, what color are MS-13 members? More white supremacy I suppose. What color are the vast majority of illegals who commit crimes? SMH. You make assumptions based on your own ignorance and naïveté.
Seriously? Over the years there have been nonstop posts by you about blacks and Hispanics that did exactly that.

vantexan

And that’s true. I’m done trying to educate you. You’ve obviously done a great job.
So which is it, brown or black? Are they all Mexicans coming over? Does pointing out the obvious, that they aren't all brown or even Mexican, make me an apologist for Mexico? Can we discuss what's going on in a rational manner or do we have to salivate as we declare them all animals who should be killed? And if we don't then we're suspected sympathizers?

I wonder if my pointing out that people should be held accountable, when their teenage/young adult children commit mass murder with guns they failed to properly secure, made you angry? Seemed to have touched a nerve.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
So which is it, brown or black? Are they all Mexicans coming over? Does pointing out the obvious, that they aren't all brown or even Mexican, make me an apologist for Mexico? Can we discuss what's going on in a rational manner or do we have to salivate as we declare them all animals who should be killed? And if we don't then we're suspected sympathizers?

I wonder if my pointing out that people should be held accountable, when their teenage/young adult children commit mass murder with guns they failed to properly secure, made you angry? Seemed to have touched a nerve.
Touch this. I’m not angry, I’m sad that you’re so stupid. Now eff off