The Border Crisis: Is Allowing Illegals To Flood In A Good Thing?

Commercial Inside Release

Over the decades, Florida has had a ton of issues with homeless. I've heard repeated stories in the 90s &2000s where they've banned or rounded them up.

She could have been violating...
Trespassing laws
Loitering laws
Vagrancy laws
Curfew laws (business\industrial areas)
Perhaps she had too much crap with her, violating an ordinance, etc.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Add killer drones above in the sky....
1705360204901.png

"Two things to note here. First, Johnson isn’t saying they won’t consider this bill. He’s saying they won’t consider any bill until Trump is elected. Sherman appears to have accepted the GOP wording – that “Congress can’t solve [the] border until Trump is elected.” But there’s more here. Johnson is saying openly that they won’t pass any bill until Trump is elected. In other words, however out of control they claim the border is they want to keep it that way through November to use it as a political issue. There’s a bipartisan deal but House Republicans are rejecting it out of hand. That’s not terribly surprising. But your political opponents seldom state it so openly."

Josh Marshall

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
"Two things to note here. First, Johnson isn’t saying they won’t consider this bill. He’s saying they won’t consider any bill until Trump is elected. Sherman appears to have accepted the GOP wording – that “Congress can’t solve [the] border until Trump is elected.” But there’s more here. Johnson is saying openly that they won’t pass any bill until Trump is elected. In other words, however out of control they claim the border is they want to keep it that way through November to use it as a political issue. There’s a bipartisan deal but House Republicans are rejecting it out of hand. That’s not terribly surprising. But your political opponents seldom state it so openly."

Josh Marshall

If the boarder is such a big issue that the Republicans want to wait to act on it because it will win them votes then why doesn‘t Biden make it top priority now and then he would look like the hero? He could at least ”act” concerned enough to send his border czar to the boarder or maybe put up some of that wall that has already been paid for, send some of the national guard down there, maybe just talk tough to the countries sending the illegals or quit giving prizes to anyone that makes it across the boarder. He doesn’t need a bill to do any of that.

Don‘t listen to what they say, watch what they do or in this case don’t do.

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Josh Marshall
Democrats want money so they can process more illegal aliens into the country faster.

This isn't complicated.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Hamilton was strangled to death and raped in July 2022, allegedly by an illegal alien MS-13 Gang member who had recently been released into the U.S. interior as an Unaccompanied Alien Child (UAC) despite being an MS-13 Gang member.

This week, Angel Mom Tammy Nobles and Brian Claypool, her attorney, announced a $100 million wrongful death lawsuit against Biden’s DHS and HHS for freeing into the U.S. the illegal alien MS-13 Gang member now charged with Hamilton’s murder and rape.

“Her murderer was apprehended at the border in 2022 and they just allowed him to enter, they didn’t make a phone call, they did not check his criminal record in El Salvador, and it’s crazy how he ended up from Texas to living in the same trailer as my daughter,” Nobles told Fox News. “It’s just mind-boggling how that happened.”

vantexan

Hamilton was strangled to death and raped in July 2022, allegedly by an illegal alien MS-13 Gang member who had recently been released into the U.S. interior as an Unaccompanied Alien Child (UAC) despite being an MS-13 Gang member.

This week, Angel Mom Tammy Nobles and Brian Claypool, her attorney, announced a $100 million wrongful death lawsuit against Biden’s DHS and HHS for freeing into the U.S. the illegal alien MS-13 Gang member now charged with Hamilton’s murder and rape.

“Her murderer was apprehended at the border in 2022 and they just allowed him to enter, they didn’t make a phone call, they did not check his criminal record in El Salvador, and it’s crazy how he ended up from Texas to living in the same trailer as my daughter,” Nobles told Fox News. “It’s just mind-boggling how that happened.”
Considering those guys are covered in tattoos I'd have to wonder what kind of stuff her daughter was into. But every person harmed or killed by someone who shouldn't even be here should have a lawsuit that they or their family has bring against the government.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

So murderers, rapists, gang members, and assorted criminals are flooding in and Biden does nothing to stop it. Meanwhile the FBI is going all out, including illegally searching bank records, to find anyone who may have walked through the Capitol January 6?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Considering those guys are covered in tattoos I'd have to wonder what kind of stuff her daughter was into. But every person harmed or killed by someone who shouldn't even be here should have a lawsuit that they or their family has bring against the government.
It’s the victims fault? Lol And not all are covered in tattoos.

Last edited:

vantexan

It’s the victims fault? Lol And not all are covered in tattoos.
This guy was. He was shipped to Maryland without any kind of background check. Was given a room by a lady renting out rooms in a number of trailers she owned in a mobile home park. This young woman was also renting a room in the same mobile home. Not blaming the woman. He raped her, strangled her, and took $6 from her. But how many times over the years have you seen young women raped and murdered after putting themselves in a vulnerable position?

UnionStrong

This guy was. He was shipped to Maryland without any kind of background check. Was given a room by a lady renting out rooms in a number of trailers she owned in a mobile home park. This young woman was also renting a room in the same mobile home. Not blaming the woman. He raped her, strangled her, and took $6 from her. But how many times over the years have you seen young women raped and murdered after putting themselves in a vulnerable position?
Maybe she wore suggestive clothing too?

UnionStrong

They're coming from all over. Have seen FOX reporters asking new arrivals where they're from. A lot from Africa. South Asia. Somebody is getting the word out and getting them transportation here.
I know where they’re coming from. We’re becoming a third world country, like Mexico.