The countdown to Trump Impeachment

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
The DNC has asked for someone to lead in the Trump Corruption Investigations .
Seems their usual players are not worthy enough to do the job .
Sounds like the perfect job for MrFedx .
Send your resume to DNC at 2446 Belmont Road NW , Washington D.C. 20008

The taxes, loser. Show us the taxes.

It will be fine

you think trumps administration leaked the transcript of Flynn's call to the press. it was a rouge obama former employee still there.
The original WaPo story had 9 intelligence sources. Who gets 9 sources, people had to be calling the WaPo. This isn't a small leak, this is intelligence officials concerned about national security.

newfie

Starting to get good now and the trail of dirt will lead to Comrade Trumpski. Congress will eventually investigate and the returns will be forced out. So will Ivan Trumpski.

not sure which fantasy is more entertaining this one or @I'mwaitingfortheday fantasizing about my male appendage. then again his posts are getting perverted enough to lead me to believe you and him are the same person.

Last edited:

newfie

The original WaPo story had 9 intelligence sources. Who gets 9 sources, people had to be calling the WaPo. This isn't a small leak, this is intelligence officials concerned about national security.

If there are in fact 9 separate sources that had access to an illegal wire tap of this conversation then this country has bigger security concerns then the guy we just fired.

newfie

they were out to get Flynn from the beginning because of the back room dealing on the Iran deal. the Obama people can't let that get out, Flynn was going to expose it.

I think you answer on a broader scope may be the right one. The Obama folks have a lot of dirt they are hiding. they and the democrats need to keep the trump folks on the defensive with the help of their lap dog media. Hard to take the offensive when you have to stay hunkered down.

It will be fine

If there are in fact 9 separate sources that had access to an illegal wire tap of this conversation then this country has bigger security concerns then the guy we just fired.
It's not an illegal wire tap. Calls to and from foreign embassy's are all recorded. In this country and in every other country. Someone that was the head of the DIA should have known this. Not sure if his behavior was incompetence or hubris, but at least he's gone now.

newfie

It's not an illegal wire tap. Calls to and from foreign embassy's are all recorded. In this country and in every other country. Someone that was the head of the DIA should have known this. Not sure if his behavior was incompetence or hubris, but at least he's gone now.

we have to decide if the person on the other end was a private citizen or not. If a private citizen then the wire tapper has to have permission from high up to record the conversation. If the head of an incoming administration making contacts with government representatives before the new administration takes over then there should be no conflict about the validity of the conversation. You cant have your cake........

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I think you answer on a broader scope may be the right one. The Obama folks have a lot of dirt they are hiding. they and the democrats need to keep the trump folks on the defensive with the help of their lap dog media. Hard to take the offensive when you have to stay hunkered down.

What a tool. Trumpski is dirty.

It will be fine

we have to decide if the person on the other end was a private citizen or not. If a private citizen then the wire tapper has to have permission from high up to record the conversation. If the head of an incoming administration making contacts with government representatives before the new administration takes over then there should be no conflict about the validity of the conversation. You cant have your cake........
I would imagine there is a FISA court ruling that provides a warrant to tap every foreign official in the US. Cause terrorism.

newfie

I would imagine there is a FISA court ruling that provides a warrant to tap every foreign official in the US. Cause terrorism.

foreign yes. But once a private citizen is determined to be on the line then permission has to come from high up the food chain to continue eaves dropping. the press wont pursue the story but it would be interesting to see if this was a rogue act or approved by someone high up in the Obama administration.

this is snowdenesk in nature . I'm watching with rapt interest. If the democrats eagerly accept the results of this illegal wire tap in order to further their political cause then whats to stop the republicans from employing the same methods to take down some democrats. they do have the tri-fecta power wise and thus the advantage in this scenario.

politics is at play on a very slippery slope.

newfie

since we're on a thread discussing Fdx's desire for an impeachment of Trump.

you guys do realize that you have gone through major efforts to tell us that Trump is no conservative and in fact a liberal.

if you're successful in bringing him down then Pence becomes the guy. Mr. Pence is possibly as hard core conservative as you will ever see in politics.

if Trump is the Nazi you liberals claim then Pence may be the ultimate the one the only the satan against liberalism.

be careful what you wish for.

BrownArmy

foreign yes. But once a private citizen is determined to be on the line then permission has to come from high up the food chain to continue eaves dropping. the press wont pursue the story but it would be interesting to see if this was a rogue act or approved by someone high up in the Obama administration.

this is snowdenesk in nature . I'm watching with rapt interest. If the democrats eagerly accept the results of this illegal wire tap in order to further their political cause then whats to stop the republicans from employing the same methods to take down some democrats. they do have the tri-fecta power wise and thus the advantage in this scenario.

politics is at play on a very slippery slope.

Guy, the Obama administration is no longer.

Own it - no more Hillary, no more Obama.

You own Trump, and Trump and his crew are a bad combo of arrogance and incompetence.

BTW, all calls with Russian ambassadors are monitored as a matter of course, and rightfully so.

What does it say that the newly installed National Security Advisor wasn't aware of that?

What does it say if he was aware of it?

Keystone Kops.