zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I'm not shocked you won't post any proof. Keep trolling bro. Lol

Do you consider the ACLU reliable? I mean, I don't necessarily, but I figured they meet your criteria. I hope your Googling skills improve, having others do your homework for you is sort of lame.

"Thereafter, six officers—who together weighed more than 1300 pounds—spent the next 15 minutes pressing their weight into Gilbert’s body. They kept doing so even as “he attempted to lift his body up” for air and said: “It hurts. Stop.” Several officers testified that once Gilbert
was shackled and handcuffed, he did not pose a risk of harm. Nonetheless, the Eighth Circuit held that no reasonable jury could find that the officers had used excessive force when they killed Nicholas Gilbert."

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
During his deposition, Officer Cognasso stated that while Gilbert was in the
prone position, the officers put weight on various parts of his body, including the
“upper right side, and then there was, I believe, a lower or middle part of his torso.”
R. Doc. 77-11, at 4.
Not the neck. Also Floyd was subdued not resisting. Ttku....

Lol, the neck was only one of the places they put their 1300 lbs worth of weight.

MAKAVELI

Do you consider the ACLU reliable? I mean, I don't necessarily, but I figured they meet your criteria. I hope your Googling skills improve, having others do your homework for you is sort of lame.

"Thereafter, six officers—who together weighed more than 1300 pounds—spent the next 15 minutes pressing their weight into Gilbert’s body. They kept doing so even as “he attempted to lift his body up” for air and said: “It hurts. Stop.” Several officers testified that once Gilbert
was shackled and handcuffed, he did not pose a risk of harm. Nonetheless, the Eighth Circuit held that no reasonable jury could find that the officers had used excessive force when they killed Nicholas Gilbert."
The undisputed facts further show that the Officers held Gilbert in the prone
position only until he stopped actively fighting against his restraints and the Officers.
Once he stopped resisting, the Officers rolled Gilbert out of the prone position

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
position only until he stopped actively fighting against his restraints and the Officers.
Once he stopped resisting, the Officers rolled Gilbert out of the prone position

But he was dead. They restrained him for 15 minutes, the court still found that it wasn't excessive.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

But you're right, it wasn't exactly the same, it was much, much worse than what Chauvin did.

MAKAVELI

But he was dead. They restrained him for 15 minutes, the court still found that it wasn't excessive.
Only Chauvin was on Floyd's neck while he was subdued and eventually died. Floyd was in controlled, subdued, and alive when the other officers got off him while Chauvin continued pressure on his neck.