zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

Still in denial? It's ok. We're here for you. The 8th circuit court of appeals decided that compression restraints, using as many as 6 men and 1300 lbs of force for as long as 15 minutes, is not excessive. Chauvin was one guy, maybe 200 lbs (ish), who maintained the restraint for a little over 9 minutes. According to the 8th circuit, that wasn't even close to excessive.

MAKAVELI

Still in denial? It's ok. We're here for you. The 8th circuit court of appeals decided that compression restraints, using as many as 6 men and 1300 lbs of force for as long as 15 minutes, is not excessive. Chauvin was one guy, maybe 200 lbs (ish), who maintained the restraint for a little over 9 minutes. According to the 8th circuit, that wasn't even close to excessive.
Floyd was under control the entire time and the Chief will testify to that. Ttku....

Box Ox

“He (Chauvin’s attorney) said that Mr. Floyd’s friends will testify that he fell asleep in the car and that they couldn’t awaken him before police arrived. Mr. Nelson said evidence will show Mr. Floyd took a combination of methamphetamine and fentanyl as police approached to conceal them.

Mr. Floyd resisted arrest throughout the incident and struggled with the officers even after he was placed on the ground, Mr. Nelson said. The evidence will show Mr. Floyd died of a combination of his heart conditions and the drugs he had taken, he said.”

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
1615914035115m.jpg

El Correcto

god is dead
The undisputed facts further show that the Officers held Gilbert in the prone
position only until he stopped actively fighting against his restraints and the Officers.
Once he stopped resisting, the Officers rolled Gilbert out of the prone position
Don’t be stupid, they held him until he was dead that’s why you are reading about their trial, just like what happened to George Floyd. The kid was hopped on non sense with a heart condition fighting police officers and died.

El Correcto

god is dead
So the hired lawyers for the state put a coached 9 year old girl up on the stand to cry. Welcome to the circus.

View attachment 333025
What gets me is the 9 minutes they quoting as Derek Chauvin having his knee on George’s neck.

Their original time was like 8 minutes and something seconds, that got debunked apparently as too high, so they turn around and add a minute? Are they even trying to tell the truth or am I wrong about this?

“Floyd, a Black man, died on Memorial Day after Chauvin, who is white, pinned his knee against Floyd’s neck for more than nine minutes as Floyd cried out, "I can’t breathe" more than 20 times.”

and look how they are trying to frame this scenario bringing up white on black hate crime type talking points. The race shouldn’t matter in this situation because I have seen nothing that proves this was a racially motivated incident on behalf of either party... I don’t recall race being a factor of anything this yet there it is.

MAKAVELI

What gets me is the 9 minutes they quoting as Derek Chauvin having his knee on George’s neck.

Their original time was like 8 minutes and something seconds, that got debunked apparently as too high, so they turn around and add a minute? Are they even trying to tell the truth or am I wrong about this?

“Floyd, a Black man, died on Memorial Day after Chauvin, who is white, pinned his knee against Floyd’s neck for more than nine minutes as Floyd cried out, "I can’t breathe" more than 20 times.”

and look how they are trying to frame this scenario bringing up white on black hate crime type talking points. The race shouldn’t matter in this situation because I have seen nothing that proves this was a racially motivated incident on behalf of either party... I don’t recall race being a factor of anything this yet there it is.
The defense has not disputed the 9 min 29 seconds. Ttku..

Poop Head

Judge me.

Welp, its all right there. Cried out "i cant breave" more than 20 times in over 9 minutes, on a single breath.

refineryworker05

There are a lot of bigots on this board. It’s not surprising given the demographics of this board and the racial ideology of America, but this idea that there was nothing wrong with the cop’s actions of sitting on that man’s neck for over 9minutes while he begged for his life, that this was good police activity Is a bizarre inhuman viewpoint. But when race gets into the picture then obvious things become distorted things. It’s sad man. It really is sad that people refuse to see the humanity of a man begging for his life as another man kneels on his neck and ignores his pleas for his life. They just had to make sure he got medical attention. Racism makes one blind to the horror of that video.

wilberforce15

There are a lot of bigots on this board. It’s not surprising given the demographics of this board and the racial ideology of America, but this idea that there was nothing wrong with the cop’s actions of sitting on that man’s neck for over 9minutes while he begged for his life, that this was good police activity Is a bizarre inhuman viewpoint. But when race gets into the picture then obvious things become distorted things. It’s sad man. It really is sad that people refuse to see the humanity of a man begging for his life as another man kneels on his neck and ignores his pleas for his life. They just had to make sure he got medical attention. Racism makes one blind to the horror of that video.

Go follow a cop for a day.

You'll hear 12 guys beg for their mommies, their lives, their breath, and claim discrimination.

This is 100% of daily cop interactions.

That's because black people are compulsive liars when interacting with law enforcement.