El Correcto

god is dead
When the subject is subdued and under control. Not that hard to understand.
Usually that means they are in the back of a police car no? Just like George refused to do, so they called a wambulance out to come pick him up instead after having to force him to the ground for non compliance and littering drugs all over the :censored2:ing street.

MAKAVELI

Usually that means they are in the back of a police car no? Just like George refused to do, so they called a wambulance out to come pick him up instead after having to force him to the ground for non compliance and littering drugs all over the *ing street.
Chauvin refused to let up even when EMS arrived and took his pulse while he was obviously lifeless at that point. Chauvin had no regard for his life at that point.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Doesn’t change the fact a knee to the neck is in their rules as appropriate. I’m curious if they failed to mention a deadline on when the knee should be removed.

8th Circuit Court of Appeals ruled the maneuver was acceptable, and the case they ruled on the officer used it for over 15 minutes. It's not uncommon that people pass out while being subdued in that manner, which is likely what Chauvin believed had happened.

MAKAVELI

8th Circuit Court of Appeals ruled the maneuver was acceptable, and the case they ruled on the officer used it for over 15 minutes. It's not uncommon that people pass out while being subdued in that manner, which is likely what Chauvin believed had happened.
Fake news.

El Correcto

god is dead
Why did other officers get off Loyd? Whhhyyyy!!!
You jump to the conclusion he is a racist murderer, I assume it’s because he didn’t know.
I’m not saying the guy isn’t a prick, from the sounds of it he kind of is. Being a prick isn’t murder last time I checked though.

MAKAVELI

You jump to the conclusion he is a racist murderer, I assume it’s because he didn’t know.
I’m not saying the guy isn’t a prick, from the sounds of it he kind of is. Being a prick isn’t murder last time I checked though.
You don't need to be a prick to be a murderer. Just someone who has no regard for human life for at least one point in time. Millions have been convicted, served time and executed for the very same crime. Ttku...