refineryworker05

This a murder trial, not a waaaaahh racism waaaaahh trial.

George Floyd overdosed.
The idea that it’s good police work to kneel on a man’s neck for over 9 minutes as he begs for his life, tells you he feels like he can’t breath and is dying, and as the cop continues to kneel on his neck the man passes out and dies, is a distorted viewpoint. only racism can make that horror right and ok in the minds of bigots.

wilberforce15

The idea that it’s good police work to kneel on a man’s neck for over 9 minutes as he begs for his life, tells you he feels like he can’t breath and is dying, and as the cop continues to kneel on his neck the man passes out and dies, is a distorted viewpoint. only racism can make that horror right and ok in the minds of bigots.
Go be a cop for a day, get accused of racism 37 times, hear 14 claims of not being able to breathe, and watch 14 year old murderers go back to their public school.

You'll learn to ignore overdosing compulsive liars.

El Correcto

god is dead
Welp, those are the practices set by your democrat officials in major cities. If you have a problem with knees to the neck go lecture them, not once have I ever said it was a great idea.

Re-Raise

Pure racism man, black people are compulsive liars, cop for a day, 12 guys. Human beings have powerful imaginations. We are able to place our thoughts onto others to try to understand their actions.
But we don’t have to use our imaginations or hypotheticals, we have the tragedy right there for all to see, we see a man repeatedly begging for his life, we see another man kneeling on that man’s neck for over 9 minutes as the man begs for his life, then that man begging for his life passes out and dies. the horror of it all, that man kneeled on that man’s neck as his life slipped away. Again, the only way to make that ok is for someone to think well it was a black person begging for their life and for a lot of y all that changes everything. It’s sick.
It is really unbelievable that any reasonable person can think what happened to a man in HANDCUFFS on the ground is okay..just because they are so racist!

If a policeman is in danger, I give them all of the latitude in the world to protect themselves!

He was on the ground and in handcuffs! I literally hate any clown who thinks it is okay to kill him..and will fight any a-hole to protect him!

refineryworker05

Yes, go be a cop for a day.

You will find out why most cops believe blacks are compulsive liars.

It's because they are compulsive liars.

Floyd claimed he was dying or couldn't breathe or needed his mommy in every interaction with cops he's ever had. Most do. They're all lying.

Floyd then swallowed a fatal amount of drugs.

You have no evidence Chauvin caused a death at all, let alone that it was done by him purposely.
Wow this poster is just flat out racist and proving my point. So of course he can see another human being begging for their life as another person kneels on their neck for over 9 minutes as ok because the person begging for their life is black. Carry on.

wilberforce15

Wow this poster is just flat out racist and proving my point. So of course he can see another human being begging for their life as another person kneels on their neck for over 9 minutes as ok because the person begging for their life is black. Carry on.
Floyd begged for his life, claimed he couldn't breathe, and claimed discrimination, in every interaction he'd ever had with law enforcement.

Almost all black criminals do.

If you don't want me to think that about them, persuade them to stop doing that.

MAKAVELI

You can't argue for why Chauvin even caused the death, yet you don't find this a problem?
A good cop would have let up as soon as floyd was subdued, under control and put him in the squad car. A dirty piece of :censored2: human being keeps kneeling on his neck untill Floyd is unconscious, lifeless, with no pulse.

El Correcto

god is dead
“In the May 6, 2019 arrest, a panicked Floyd swallowed several opioid pain-killer pills as police approached and was later treated at a hospital. Eric Nelson, Chauvin's lead lawyer, has argued that the main cause of Floyd's death a year later, which was ruled a homicide, was the opioid fentanyl found in his blood at autopsy.”