wilberforce15

A good cop would have let up as soon as floyd was subdued, under control and put him in the squad car. A dirty piece of * human being keeps kneeling on his neck untill Floyd is unconscious, lifeless, with no pulse.
You clearly haven't watched the videos.

All of that was already attempted.

El Correcto

god is dead
Man you all are deranged. Seriously, I don’t know what this is supposed to mean at all. Just a bizarre post.
It means I do not set the rules for the Minneapolis police department. It’s all run by democrats and knee to the neck is an approved method for their police to use. You should take it up with them.

MAKAVELI

“In the May 6, 2019 arrest, a panicked Floyd swallowed several opioid pain-killer pills as police approached and was later treated at a hospital. Eric Nelson, Chauvin's lead lawyer, has argued that the main cause of Floyd's death a year later, which was ruled a homicide, was the opioid fentanyl found in his blood at autopsy.”
And yet that encounter the officer didn't kneel on his neck for 9 min 29 seconds and didn't die.

refineryworker05

It is really unbelievable that any reasonable person can think what happened to a man in HANDCUFFS on the ground is okay..just because they are so racist!

If a policeman is in danger, I give them all of the latitude in the world to protect themselves!

He was on the ground and in handcuffs! I literally hate any clown who thinks it is okay to kill him..and will fight any a-hole to protect him!
It’s bizarre but racism distorts how people see obvious things, that brown skin changes everything for a lot of people. It’s like oh the person is black, well let me rethink this thing. It’s sick. My dad who is not an emotional person teared up looking at that video. The man is calling for his mom and begging for his life repeatedly and the man stays on his neck for over 9 minutes as he passes out and dies. Only racism can make that ok in these people’s minds.

El Correcto

god is dead
Ambulance could of pulled up with a shot of naloxone and saved his life if he had just been honest with police about the drugs and not been a jerk refusing to comply.

Poop Head

Judge me.
It’s bizarre but racism distorts how people see obvious things, that brown skin changes everything for a lot of people. It’s like oh the person is black, well let me rethink this thing. It’s sick. My dad who is not an emotional person teared up looking at that video. The man is calling for his mom and begging for his life repeatedly and the man stays on his neck for over 9 minutes as he passes out and dies. Only racism can make that ok in these people’s minds.
Did your dad watch the whole/all the videos? Or just the edited versions

wilberforce15

How about you're a compulsive liar? Is that a better argument?
No.

You see, you're just revealing your ignorance.

Any teacher, any cop, any service or repair man, or delivery driver, knows that lying about abuse or being wronged is as natural as breathing in the hood.

It's how they get by. It's their way of life. They eat, they breathe, and they lie.

PT Car Washer

If he had done what the officers asked and not resisted he would of survived this time as well.
Do you really believe the cops handled the situation correctly and given the opportunity they would do the same thing again? Chauvin maybe but the other 3 cops no. They would have stopped the execution.

El Correcto

god is dead
Well obviously, that's why you think it's ok to kneel on someone's neck for 9 min 29 seconds while he is handcuffed and subdued.
C’mon you owe me one, I found you the 8th circuit ruling on prone position holds being constitutional. Find me the Minneapolis training protocols you claim to know so well.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Fake news as usual, homie.
Stop crying like *, homie.
1617108591516m.jpg