refineryworker05

Did your dad watch the whole/all the videos? Or just the edited versions
Just another bizarre post. Smh. I have no idea what this stuff means. Oh do you mean like the video has been purposefully edited because it’s part of a grand conspiracy by Blm, the media, marxists out to get cops and divide the nation, and to do that they knew one person would beg for their life and cry out for their mother, and they knew the cop would kneel on that man’s neck for over 9 minutes as the man begged him for his life? Smh.

Re-Raise

Well obviously, that's why you think it's ok to kneel on someone's neck for 9 min 29 seconds while he is handcuffed and subdued.
It is insane how far these clowns will go to satisfy their notion of ”white is right”,

I am a 6’5 and 245 white man and I want to be the guy who stands up to the idiot cop who oversteps because he is pissed off.

Take YOUR DAMN KNEE OFF HIS NECK!

MAKAVELI

Chauvin was applying a police sanctioned control method. The argument should be whether he went too far with it, not whether he intentionally murdered Floyd.
Did you watch the entire 9 min 29 sec video? Because if you did I don't know how any decent human being comes to any other conclusion.

vantexan

Well I guess that answer is obvious. The man is dead. Or was that Chauvin's intent?
But that does not a murder case make. If Chauvin was applying a method of control that he was trained to do, and Floyd had life threatening drugs in his system, then it's a matter of whether Chauvin knew about the drugs and refused to stop applying pressure. That would be hard to prove. I think a lesser charge of reckless endangerment is possible. Floyd lost consciousness and urinated. Why continue to apply pressure? But intent to murder is highly doubtful.

El Correcto

god is dead
Did you watch the entire 9 min 29 sec video? Because if you did I don't know how any decent human being comes to any other conclusion.
I watched more than 9 minutes, I also watched the part before that. Maybe you should go watch George argue with the cops, then resist being arrested and dropping drug baggies everywhere.

The dude was clearly desperate pulling every card he could not to go to jail. You people just act like this situation started with cops on top of Floyd.

MAKAVELI

I watched more than 9 minutes, I also watched the part before that. Maybe you should go watch George argue with the cops, then resist being arrested and dropping drug baggies everywhere.

The dude was clearly desperate pulling every card he could not to go to jail. You people just act like this situation started with cops on top of Floyd.
When the subject is subdued and under control there is no further need for use of force.

vantexan

I did, and at the time did not know Floyd had fentanyl in his system. I certainly think the cops could've handled the whole situation better but it's highly doubtful Chauvin applied pressure to Floyd's neck with the intent to kill. Took it too far, poorly trained more likely.

PT Car Washer

But that does not a murder case make. If Chauvin was applying a method of control that he was trained to do, and Floyd had life threatening drugs in his system, then it's a matter of whether Chauvin knew about the drugs and refused to stop applying pressure. That would be hard to prove. I think a lesser charge of reckless endangerment is possible. Floyd lost consciousness and urinated. Why continue to apply pressure? But intent to murder is highly doubtful.
That is a lot of ifs and the facts are George Floyd died at the hands (knee) of Chauvin.

Re-Raise

it was over when he was in handcuffs on the ground! Chauvin killed him anyway.

El Correcto

god is dead
They seem to be trying to blame the witnesses at this point. That right there shows they know he is guilty.
Which makes sense to me. You got police trying to arrest a guy as an angry mob begins forming drawing officers attention away from the suspect they have struggling to address them and get them to back off.

I actually made that argument in an early thread saying this people need to be charged for interfering with police business.