MAKAVELI

I did, and at the time did not know Floyd had fentanyl in his system. I certainly think the cops could've handled the whole situation better but it's highly doubtful Chauvin applied pressure to Floyd's neck with the intent to kill. Took it too far, poorly trained more likely.
Chauvin refused to take his knee to off when Floyd was unresponsive and when paramedics tried to take his pulse. That's :censored2:ing murder no matter how you try to spin it.

MAKAVELI

Who walked up the situation after Floyd was down. They were acting on emotion, didn't know what preceded that.
What happened before? Did Floyd attack Chauvin with a weapon? Were the officers life in danger? No he resisted while cuffed. No need for the excessive use of force.

El Correcto

god is dead
You are just showing your ignorance at this point!

if you kill them they are easier to get to the police station?
No if you kill them it’s more paper work, if you’re white you’ll have leftists setting up commie autonomous zones threatening violence if the trial doesn’t end in execution, then you are probably going to be put on leave and have to do all kind of bull:censored2: meetings just to get back to work.

It’s a lot easier just to arrest them in my opinion, which these cops were doing while an angry mob of redditors harassed them relentlessly while filming drawing their attention away from a fatal situation.

Maybe officers have more attention on Floyd and realize he really is unresponsive if they don’t got to deal with r/politics screaming at them while they arrest a drugged up violent felon who is a big man himself just like you apparently. Would it be over if I handcuffed you? Would you be done for and not able to fight me off still or do me harm? I doubt it bud.

PT Car Washer

No if you kill them it’s more paper work, if you’re white you’ll have leftists setting up commie autonomous zones threatening violence if the trial doesn’t end in execution, then you are probably going to be put on leave and have to do all kind of bull* meetings just to get back to work.

It’s a lot easier just to arrest them in my opinion, which these cops were doing while an angry mob of redditors harassed them relentlessly while filming drawing their attention away from a fatal situation.

Maybe officers have more attention on Floyd and realize he really unresponsive if they don’t got to deal with r/politics screaming at them while they arrest a drugged up violent felon who is a big man himself just like you apparently. Would it be over if I handcuffed you? Would you be done for and not able to fight me off still or do me harm? I doubt it bud.
Now you are just being silly. I would expect that from DIDO.

vantexan

Chauvin refused to take his knee to off when Floyd was unresponsive and when paramedics tried to take his pulse. That's *ing murder no matter how you try to spin it.
Which I said he took it too far in my opinion. In the heat of the moment Chauvin might have thought Floyd was faking it. Too much happening in the heat of the moment for us to decide we know what was in Chauvin's mind. You're saying he decided to kill Floyd. Think about that. All these people with their cellphones out and Chauvin decides he's not just going to subdue Floyd, he's going to kill him. More likely an arrogant cop is saying these civilians aren't going to tell me what to do, I'll decide when to get off this guy, and he took it too far. So manslaughter, depraved indifference, reckless endangerment very possible. But highly doubt you can make a case for murder even if you want it to be so because you hate whites and especially white cops.

El Correcto

god is dead
Now you are just being silly. I would expect that from DIDO.
How so? The commie autonomous zones threatening violence? Vox didn’t tell you about that?
If these were right wingers we’d never hear the end of it. This would be worse than the Capitol riots this would be open treason. Democrats would have that place burned to the ground man woman and child just like Bill Clinton did.

PT Car Washer

Which I said he took it too far in my opinion. In the heat of the moment Chauvin might have thought Floyd was faking it. Too much happening in the heat of the moment for us to decide we know what was in Chauvin's mind. You're saying he decided to kill Floyd. Think about that. All these people with their cellphones out and Chauvin decides he's not just going to subdue Floyd, he's going to kill him. More likely an arrogant cop is saying these civilians aren't going to tell me what to do, I'll decide when to get off this guy, and he took it too far. So manslaughter, depraved indifference, reckless endangerment very possible. But highly doubt you can make a case for murder even if you want it to be so because you hate whites and especially white cops.
I could accept that. Send him to prison and let prison justice end it. One less bad cop on the street.

PT Car Washer

How so? The commie autonomous zones threatening violence? Vox didn’t tell you about that?
If these were right wingers we’d never hear the end of it. This would be worse than the Capitol riots this would be open treason. Democrats would have that place burned to the ground man woman and child just like Bill Clinton did.
Okay, sure, whatever you say. It was a left wing conspiracy. Now go take your meds and go to bed. Things will seem much clearer in the morning.

Re-Raise

Which I said he took it too far in my opinion. In the heat of the moment Chauvin might have thought Floyd was faking it. Too much happening in the heat of the moment for us to decide we know what was in Chauvin's mind. You're saying he decided to kill Floyd. Think about that. All these people with their cellphones out and Chauvin decides he's not just going to subdue Floyd, he's going to kill him. More likely an arrogant cop is saying these civilians aren't going to tell me what to do, I'll decide when to get off this guy, and he took it too far. So manslaughter, depraved indifference, reckless endangerment very possible. But highly doubt you can make a case for murder even if you want it to be so because yohate whites and especially white cops.
I agree with this!

He killed him because of arrogance and indifference! What does that equal in legal terms, I am not sure.

He was wrong and took a man’s life. It should be a wake up call to policemen everywhere!

Poop Head

Judge me.
Floyd died of "cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression".

Basically, his weak ass heart gave out because he wouldnt stop resisting arrest

MAKAVELI

Floyd died of "cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression".

Basically, his weak ass heart gave out because he wouldnt stop resisting arrest
Basically he died because Chauvin kneeled on his neck for 9 min 29 seconds. Thanks for the affirmation.