Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Yes
Are you concerned with increasing race relations within our country? Or do you just not care.
I agree that we are all inherently biased in many ways. I would not outwardly call myself a racist, however, I am human and have been raised in America just like all of you. I have biases that I’m trying to get rid of.
If you make zero effort whatsoever, and only feed into the problem, I think there’s a HUGE line in the sand there. And I think if you’re not trying to improve the situation, calm the tensions, that’s extremely telling

Babagounj

Strength through joy
You are assuming to much.
Not every poster here is American nor did we all grow up in America.
We all have different life stories to tell.
Which gives us views from different perspectives.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
If you make zero effort whatsoever, and only feed into the problem, I think there’s a HUGE line in the sand there. And I think if you’re not trying to improve the situation, calm the tensions, that’s extremely telling
BLM is the most racist corporation in this country. People like you that fall for their lies only feed into the problem.

newfie

Glad we’re not avoiding that anymore!
why should we its the one tool a liberal has to squash honest debate.
So they make everything and everyone that disagrees with them a racist.
So if we can just agree everyone is a racist maybe we can then go back to having honest debate?

newfie

Yes
Are you concerned with increasing race relations within our country? Or do you just not care.
I agree that we are all inherently biased in many ways. I would not outwardly call myself a racist, however, I am human and have been raised in America just like all of you. I have biases that I’m trying to get rid of.
can we just be tired of chasing the racial bogey man? I mean jesus christ its like one racial pity party after another.

why should we its the one tool a liberal has to squash honest debate.
So they make everything and everyone that disagrees with them a racist.
So if we can just agree everyone is a racist maybe we can then go back to having honest debate?
I’m not a liberal. I’m trying to find out why you don’t think the black community’s concerns are valid. I’m learning. That’s all I wanna do brother. If I can make some smart ass comments along the way and stir up conversation, that’s a W. This is great.

BLM is the most racist corporation in this country. People like you that fall for their lies only feed into the problem.
Yeah I’m actually on the NAACP board and contribute my United Way donations directly to BLM.
Here’s what I’ll say; regardless of BLM’s legitimacy or
motives, you don’t want to make things better for black people in America. You don’t want them to feel like their voice is heard.
Why? You scared? The evil liberals gonna come to your house with all black soldiers and take your guns blasting public enemy?

wilberforce15

I’m not a liberal. I’m trying to find out why you don’t think the black community’s concerns are valid. I’m learning. That’s all I wanna do brother. If I can make some smart ass comments along the way and stir up conversation, that’s a W. This is great.
I've grown up living entirely among the black community.

That's why I know how many of their "concerns" are false, exaggerated, whiny, stupid, and disingenuous.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
the doors were open because the 4 cops were trying to contain him from both sides. Its pretty simple and should be easy for even you to understand. he was drugged and uncoperative. being uncoperative when being arrested never leads to good results.
Yet you can find yourself defending Ashli Babbitt. She was uncooperative and died as a result. Got what she deserved.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
We do have disdain for this black man and are glad to see him dead.
1617302611467.png

Then we're even. Glad this bitch is dead.

El Correcto

god is dead
Don't think it's entirely up to them.
He's currently out on bail for charges in Texas I think.....

Mr. Hall — who had outstanding warrants for his arrest on felony possession of a firearm, felony domestic assault and felony drug possession — provided a false name to officers at the scene of Mr. Floyd’s arrest, according to a Minnesota official.

I think they could still do it. It won’t give him immunity for all crimes but for the crimes he may of committed involving this one case.
Seems the people that are prosecuting Chauvin do not want the full story told, imo.