Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Floyd was on something… the ground with a knee on his neck
😪

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
I’m just waiting for somebody on this thread to come out and just admit that they’re racist. I have the epoch times on stand by for your confessions. When you’re all ready to admit what your words already convey, let me know. Buncha grouchy old white guys

wilberforce15

I’m just waiting for somebody on this thread to come out and just admit that they’re racist. I have the epoch times on stand by for your confessions. When you’re all ready to admit what your words already convey, let me know. Buncha grouchy old white guys

My best friend is black.

His name is Milo.

He's from labrador.

wilberforce15

By the way, calling all white Anglos is like calling all Hispanics as Mexicans. It's one country amidst a very diverse race.

Your ignorance is showing.

But I do happen to be actually Anglo.

By the way, calling all white Anglos is like calling all Hispanics as Mexicans. It's one country amidst a very diverse race.

We didn’t call all whites anglos. I’m Anglo.
Stick to the point, are you racist or not?

vantexan

Actually having lived for years on the border being called Anglo is referring to English speaking, not whether your ethnicity is British, English, etc. In the same way Hispanic refers to Spanish speaking, not Mexican, Spanish, Peruvian, etc.

You did. You said I was Anglo.

The vast, vast majority of whites are not Anglo.
😂 bruh you’re dancing. I didn’t directly call you Anglo. I didn’t say all white people are Anglo. I simply inferred that you should be proud of your Anglo heritage if you are. My mistake.
Anglos aren’t the only racists. But they sure seem to have a stranglehold on the phrase, don’t they?
I think you’re racist, but I don’t know for sure. These conversations make conservatives look super racist. Here you are, vehemently defending this Chauvin guy. Why??? I don’t think it has anything to do with the actual video.
I think you’re upset that there is a racial outcry on the subject. Which pisses you off, rather than looking at it objectively and saying, “damn, if I was a black American that would probably piss me off too.”