Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
😂 bruh you’re dancing. I didn’t directly call you Anglo. I didn’t say all white people are Anglo. I simply inferred that you should be proud of your Anglo heritage if you are. My mistake.
Anglos aren’t the only racists. But they sure seem to have a stranglehold on the phrase, don’t they?
I think you’re racist, but I don’t know for sure. These conversations make conservatives look super racist. Here you are, vehemently defending this Chauvin guy. Why??? I don’t think it has anything to do with the actual video.
I think you’re upset that there is a racial outcry on the subject. Which pisses you off, rather than looking at it objectively and saying, “damn, if I was a black American that would probably piss me off too.”
When’s the last time you saw an Anglo riot, looting, and arson?

Could it be because Anglo’s are a tad bit more civilized?

El Correcto

god is dead
Can you explain to me why I shouldn't be proud or happy to be who I am?
The quote I saw them hitting you with was something like
“Yea I do have contempt for this black man.”
Meaning
“Yes I do have contempt for George Floyd”

We might disagree on religion but I don’t think you are some brutal racist from that quote.
Maybe someone can prove me wrong? But this kind of leftist semantics and wah wah racism pisses me off and the spineless punks who throw people under the leftists bus also piss me off.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
You ever lived in the hood?
Yup
When’s the last time you saw an Anglo riot, looting, and arson?

Could it be because Anglo’s are a tad bit more civilized?
62BBBBCE-512C-4DF2-9CAE-4DC21F33C203.jpeg

newfie

Yeah I’m actually on the NAACP board and contribute my United Way donations directly to BLM.
Here’s what I’ll say; regardless of BLM’s legitimacy or
motives, you don’t want to make things better for black people in America. You don’t want them to feel like their voice is heard.
Why? You scared? The evil liberals gonna come to your house with all black soldiers and take your guns blasting public enemy?
being against BLM and white guilt does not mean you're not for everyone doing well.

El Correcto

god is dead
Yes
Are you concerned with increasing race relations within our country? Or do you just not care.
I agree that we are all inherently biased in many ways. I would not outwardly call myself a racist, however, I am human and have been raised in America just like all of you. I have biases that I’m trying to get rid of.
If you make zero effort whatsoever, and only feed into the problem, I think there’s a HUGE line in the sand there. And I think if you’re not trying to improve the situation, calm the tensions, that’s extremely telling
This is a cute Maoist struggle session you are having here declaring your self a sinner in the eyes of leftists cultist beliefs about America’s uniquely evil racist history and pledging to do better.

There is no calming tensions with militant leftists who erect barricades and autonomous zones promising violence.

This is a cute Maoist struggle session you are having here declaring your self a sinner in the eyes of leftists cultist beliefs about America’s uniquely evil racist history and pledging to do better.

There is no calming tensions with militant leftists who erect barricades and autonomous zones promising violence.
It’s funny, while I don’t deny the presence of extreme leftsists, I’m just as concerned with the alt right.
Ok, more so concerned. Cause you guys are the biggest dicks 😂 you put your early 1900’s beliefs in front of progressing the country. I’m just trying to figure out why you hate everybody and are so grouchy. The country can be much better than everybody acting like a bunch of pricks to each other.
I’m proud as hell to be an American, and it bums me out that there is such an extreme divide. My goal is to stay moderate and take information as it comes, case by case, rather than joining a mob of like minded people to agree with me all the time.

El Correcto

god is dead
It’s funny, while I don’t deny the presence of extreme leftsists, I’m just as concerned with the alt right.
Ok, more so concerned. Cause you guys are the biggest dicks 😂 you put your early 1900’s beliefs in front of progressing the country. I’m just trying to figure out why you hate everybody and are so grouchy. The country can be much better than everybody acting like a bunch of pricks to each other.
I’m proud as hell to be an American, and it bums me out that there is such an extreme divide. My goal is to stay moderate and take information as it comes, case by case, rather than joining a mob of like minded people to agree with me all the time.
Why are you calling me alt right, I’m a homosexual libertarian concerned about the constitution more than blacks or any other race including whites in this country.

Individual rights are gay rights.
Individual rights are black rights.
We should all be concerned about safe guarding them.

Group rights are marxist garbage and anti-individual rights.
To me, that’s a big jump, to say that all group rights are invalid. How do you think we even became a country? We banded together. I mean the constitution is basically a giant group rights document is it not?
But I’m not looking to downplay nor debate the merit of being a libertarian. Not a problem for me at all. I like that you don’t fall into the basic good versus evil blue versus red premise