wilberforce15

Liberals are not familiar with the concept of inflation.

They spend and print money, believing that the money will have the same value.

They throw out inflammatory terms at everyone, as if that's not going to dilute the value of the term.

Every thinking person has been called a racist by now by somebody. And none of us care at all.

Liberals emptied the term of all its value through dilution and inflation.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Liberals are not familiar with the concept of inflation.

They spend and print money, believing that the money will have the same value.

They throw out inflammatory terms at everyone, as if that's not going to dilute the value of the term.

Every thinking person has been called a racist by now by somebody. And none of us care at all.

Liberals emptied the term of all its value through dilution and inflation.
Do you think it’s wrong for the black community to be upset at the violent Chauvin/Floyd footage?

vantexan

😂 bruh you’re dancing. I didn’t directly call you Anglo. I didn’t say all white people are Anglo. I simply inferred that you should be proud of your Anglo heritage if you are. My mistake.
Anglos aren’t the only racists. But they sure seem to have a stranglehold on the phrase, don’t they?
I think you’re racist, but I don’t know for sure. These conversations make conservatives look super racist. Here you are, vehemently defending this Chauvin guy. Why??? I don’t think it has anything to do with the actual video.
I think you’re upset that there is a racial outcry on the subject. Which pisses you off, rather than looking at it objectively and saying, “damn, if I was a black American that would probably piss me off too.”
Pissed me off too. But after hearing the details I don't think there was an intent to kill him. But that doesn't satisfy liberals. They're in lynch mob mode, want Chauvin's head on a stick. And nothing less will make them happy. It's what we're seeing constantly these days on social media. Mob mentality going after everyone deemed racist. Won't let facts get in the way.

newfie

Unless the officer applied the restraint incorrectly or for an unreasonable amount of time. Or maybe the officer had disdain for black people. This thread seems to show that’s not incredibly uncommon. It’s the old “he had it coming” line of thinking.
some people like Floyd do have a history of making bad choices. Your odds of having a bad outcome does increase if you continue making bad choices.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE

newfie

So you lack sympathy for the issues that troubles the black community. You don’t want to listen, you want to tell them why they are wrong?
we tell them their 95 percent support of a party that keeps them in ghetto's and encourages them to abort their offspring is where they have gone wrong.