El Correcto

god is dead
It’s funny, while I don’t deny the presence of extreme leftsists, I’m just as concerned with the alt right.
Ok, more so concerned. Cause you guys are the biggest dicks 😂 you put your early 1900’s beliefs in front of progressing the country. I’m just trying to figure out why you hate everybody and are so grouchy. The country can be much better than everybody acting like a bunch of pricks to each other.
I’m proud as hell to be an American, and it bums me out that there is such an extreme divide. My goal is to stay moderate and take information as it comes, case by case, rather than joining a mob of like minded people to agree with me all the time.
You live in the golden egg laid by the golden goose that was the enlightenment, no other country ever got it right in my opinion, other than America.. We inherited the bedrock of global democracy and prosperity from the greatest generation that died by the millions to launch this country into the greatest empire mankind has ever seen and led to longest standing stability humanity has ever seen. Now we are too pusillanimous to stand up for our values unlike them to threats like China.

What exactly are the 1950’s soviets like Bernie Sanders and AOC progressing us to? An ideology that has proven to be tyrannical, that all governments that have tried it have failed. That is progress? No that is regression, dragging humanity back into the 1950’s style of government. The road to hell is paved with good intentions my friends.

It will be fine

You live in the golden egg laid by the golden goose that was the enlightenment, no other country ever got it right in my opinion, other than America.. We inherited the bedrock of global democracy and prosperity from the greatest generation that died by the millions to launch this country into the greatest empire mankind has ever seen and led to longest standing stability humanity has ever seen. Now we are too pusillanimous to stand up for our values unlike them to threats like China.

What exactly are the 1950’s soviets like Bernie Sanders and AOC progressing us to? An ideology that has proven to be tyrannical, that all governments that have tried it have failed. That is progress? No that is regression, dragging humanity back into the 1950’s style of government. The road to hell is paved with good intentions my friends.
Greatest empire and longest stability in human history? Lol, what are you talking about? Most of the people in this nation’s history haven’t been treated as full citizens within the last 100 years. Your idealized vision of our history makes your views easily dismissed.

El Correcto

god is dead
Greatest empire and longest stability in human history? Lol, what are you talking about? Most of the people in this nation’s history haven’t been treated as full citizens within the last 100 years. Your idealized vision of our history makes your views easily dismissed.
And they were treated better elsewhere? By whom exactly? Oh the high minded Europeans that ravaged Africa for a :censored2:ing century after banning slavery “first”? You put america in a vacuum. You are ignorant of how great this country truly is. The flaws with america are flaws with humanity, not our country in specific.

It will be fine

And they were treated better elsewhere? By whom exactly? Oh the high minded Europeans that ravaged Africa for a *ing century after banning slavery “first”? You put america in a vacuum. You are ignorant of how great this country truly is. The flaws with america are flaws with humanity, not our country in specific.
There were many nations that gave women suffrage 30-40 years before America did.

El Correcto

god is dead
You people don’t understand america is the bedrock of democracy in this world. There’s a good chance there wouldn’t be democracy in this world without us.

It will be fine

And where would those women be now without America intervening multiple times against the greatest global threats to democracy? Probably under fascist or communist rule.
This is why your viewpoint can’t be taken seriously. You think New Zealand would be ruled by communists if not for America. It’s bananas.

El Correcto

god is dead
This is why your viewpoint can’t be taken seriously. You think New Zealand would be ruled by communists if not for America. It’s bananas.
There’s a good chance they’d be ruled by Japan actually, so it would be like militarism. New Zealanders would probably be raped like China along with the Australians if it wasn’t for us.

El Correcto

god is dead
79DE62C8-9C78-46AB-8B5A-FD47E270FA6F.jpeg

Here is a famous photo of a Japanese officer beheading an Australian with his katana. I assume it would be much the same, for the glory of their emperor.

vantexan

America was in 1920. 27 years is close enough. Plenty of colonies that later became sovereign nations were well before that.
Again you exaggerate things to attack the U.S. Do you have any idea how small New Zealand's population was in 1893? Many factors go into when a country decides to do this or that. It's not a race to prove moral superiority. Women got suffrage in the U.S. before the U.K. but the U.K. freed its slaves long before the U.S. did.

El Correcto

god is dead
Again you exaggerate things to attack the U.S. Do you have any idea how small New Zealand's population was in 1893? Many factors go into when a country decides to do this or that. It's not a race to prove moral superiority. Women got suffrage in the U.S. before the U.K. but the U.K. freed its slaves long before the U.S. did.
No it didn’t it just kept them in Africa and began raping it for their natural resources.