zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Communism is anarchic. It's in the name. Commune. Everyone shares everything, there is no need for government. It is an ideal of utopia. Which is why it's so successfully used by totalitarianists, they promise this utopia, but first everyone must revolt and overthrow the current system of government. Then the utopia never comes, because people can't share. Because everyone thinks they earned more than everyone else. Thus totalitarianism is installed. Communism is the promise. Totalitarian hell is the outcome.

MAKAVELI

Communism is anarchic. It's in the name. Commune. Everyone shares everything, there is no need for government. It is an ideal of utopia. Which is why it's so successfully used by totalitarianists, they promise this utopia, but first everyone must revolt and overthrow the current system of government. Then the utopia never comes, because people can't share. Because everyone thinks they earned more than everyone else. Thus totalitarianism is installed. Communism is the promise. Totalitarian hell is the outcome.
Sounds like Drumpf supporters.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Capitol insurrection , little lambs. Drumpf supporters were trying to overthrow an elected government to install their totalitarian communist leader. Ttku..

There was no sedition. Fake news. Trump never promised utopia, like the democrats do. Sorry you're having trouble with believing clearly lying media sources.

MAKAVELI

MAKAVELI

Hurrr, durr fake newsssss..... hurr durr.

I've proven every thing that you claimed was fake news. I would be too embarrassed about being so wrong about everything to keep posting, if I were you. You are very brave.
Sorry you're not brave. Just another Drumpf lamb. Lol

MAKAVELI

I don't need to be, because I'm not wrong about everything I post. You are very brave.
FRFTS-Dec-MarysLittleLamb.jpg