El Correcto

god is dead
I post a video detailing the autonomous zone, of course it comes down to, REEEEEE CAPITOL RIOTERS REEE.

The Burn loot and murder riots were worse, most damaging riots in our history, hell probably ever.
Capitol riots barely scratched up a building and only a couple people died. Was it bad, sure. But it’s nothing on the scale we saw condoned by the media and the far left loonies in congress.

It’s why you people are so dead set on prosecuting an innocent man(definitely not a murderer) after rioting over some drugged up loser that died in the streets calling for his mamma after a life of bad decision and a big dose fentanyl in his system. It justifies your silly rioting and far left conspiracy theories about systemic racism.

wilberforce15

proportional representation would be better. the whole majority rules idea might be bad.
It depends on whom is being proportionately represented. The demos matters.

You can always have an entire population of authoritarians who hate or don't know justice or rights.

Like, say, trying to bring democracy to Islamic countries.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
capitalism is authoritarian as well and we get alot of things done.

democracy isnt authoritarian.

Incorrect. Democracy isn't autocratic, or oligarchic, absolutely is authoritarian. The only thing that actually diminishes authoritarianism is individual liberty, assured by the recognition of the inalienable rights of the individual.

rickyb

Incorrect. Democracy isn't autocratic, or oligarchic, absolutely is authoritarian. The only thing that actually diminishes authoritarianism is individual liberty, assured by the recognition of the inalienable rights of the individual.
no democracy is participation in power.

we have individualism: a few people own and conrol everything.

El Correcto

god is dead
Already treading on thin ice.
I like browncafe because it’s working class Americans (mostly) discussing politic. I hate arguing with jobless leftists who produce nothing but complaints but want to own the means of production.

But there is plenty of other cesspools that I can scream at people on. Just assume I’m screaming at you any time you read my post.

rickyb

I like browncafe because it’s working class Americans (mostly) discussing politic. I hate arguing with jobless leftists who produce nothing but complaints but want to own the means of production.

But there is plenty of other cesspools that I can scream at people on. Just assume I’m screaming at you any time you read my post.
what makes you think i haven worked or school doesnt count as work, but working at the nsa spying on americans, or being a corrupt cop counts?

rickyb

That's not democracy. You read some funny dictionaries.
im not really familiar with the subject, wiki says you can have authoritarianism and democracy at hte same time. guys i listen to arent authoritarians but they are skeptics of free market fundamentalism and very pro democracy.

El Correcto

god is dead
im not really familiar with the subject, wiki says you can have authoritarianism and democracy at hte same time. guys i listen to arent authoritarians but they are skeptics of free market fundamentalism and very pro democracy.
Yeah Ricky, your version of democracy is referred to as mob rule. You want to turn everything into a popularity contest being decided by idiots. Of course it turns into authoritarianism.

You act like the voters can’t oppress people, look at Jim Crow.

rickyb

i like how you are using the term owning the means of production.

rickyb

Yeah Ricky, your version of democracy is referred to as mob rule. You want to turn everything into a popularity contest being decided by idiots. Of course it turns into authoritarianism.

You act like the voters can’t oppress people, look at Jim Crow.
proportional representation? consensus?

capitalism is even worse than whatever shortcomings democracy has.