newfie

Not at all. This was a Capitol Police officer defending sheltering members of Congress during an ongoing violent riot inside the Capitol Building.
and shot an unarmed citizen draped in a flag because as you phrased it he didnt know if she had a weapon or what her intentions were. so he shot and killed her just in case she had a weapon or just in case she had bad intentions neither of which she displayed.

oldngray

nowhere special
and shot an unarmed citizen draped in a flag because as you phrased it he didnt know if she had a weapon or what her intentions were. so he shot and killed her just in case she had a weapon or just in case she had bad intentions neither of which she displayed.
The black cop knew he could shoot because it was just a white woman.

Box Ox

and shot an unarmed citizen draped in a flag
You're still hung up on the flag thing? Being draped in a flag gives zero indication of someone's intentions during a violent riot or attack.

he didnt know if she had a weapon or what her intentions were. so he shot and killed her just in case she had a weapon or just in case she had bad intentions neither of which she displayed.
She was wearing a backpack that could have been full of explosives or other harmful substances. The cop 100% did the right thing to ensure sheltering members of Congress were protected. And I'd say that 100% of the time, regardless of the race or political ideology of the person who is shot.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
You're still hung up on the flag thing? Being draped in a flag gives zero indication of someone's intentions during a violent riot or attack.

She was wearing a backpack that could have been full of explosives or other harmful substances. The cop 100% did the right thing to ensure sheltering members of Congress were protected. And I'd say that 100% of the time, regardless of the race or political ideology of the person who is shot.
Yeah, don’t forget to include that she could have had a stick of dynamite shoved up her ass and a lighter.

rickyb

i wrote a song

name is ' friend the police more than before':

dont shoot me bro
dont shoo shoo shoo shoo
shoot me bro

dont shoot me bro
dont shoo shoo shoo shoo
shoot me bro

ur pulling me over
ur giving me a ticket cuz of my white privilege
:censored2: you man
go arrest the rich

ur red white and blue lights
give me an epiletic seizure
dont knee on my neck
or id like to speak to ur manager

Last edited:

Box Ox

You probably never handled an explosive or ever been exposed to more than CNN.
IOW... you’re clueless!
You were just referring to a stick of dynamite and a lighter to try and discredit my thoughts on easily trigger-able modern explosive devices that could fit in a backpack. You must either be older than @rod or fresh out of a third-world mining or railroad track laying gig.

Box Ox

dont shoot me bro
dont shoo shoo shoo shoo
shoot me bro

dont shoot me bro
dont shoo shoo shoo shoo
shoot me bro
Sounds like you've been walking the streets of Chicago or Detroit. Did the mean Border Patrol finally let you cross now that Biden's in?

rickyb

You've sure tried! Sorry it didn't work out for you and you weren't able to help spread anarcho-communism down south.
last time i tried i got across my confused liberal friend. ill try again in teh future, you have to give hte bureacracy some time to fix trumps stupidity

rickyb

Not what you've said in the past.

I'd bet you want to go now. To strike after Trump is out and the rioting hard-leftist iron is hot.
quote me all knowing liberal.

yea having 10% of the population with a case of corona makes for a great tourist destination lol

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
But it wasn't and you went there anyways. "If that had been a black guy he would've gotten it much worse than she did!"

As I said, she brought it upon herself. But as that side had not fired any guns, let alone to my knowledge even presented them, killing her was a bit extreme. Telling though that @bottomups and @It will be fine are perfectly fine with protecting their Democrat leadership by killing with guns, but think homeowners protecting their families have no right to a gun. Heaven help them if they.shoot a black guy because not only are they gun nuts but now they're racist gun nuts.
When have I ever said that families have no right to own firearms once they pass a background check? I probably own more guns than most people on this site.