vantexan

You said he was a kid acting up, that is not the case, i am not talking about her shooting him
Did it rise to the level that he should have been shot, which was suggested earlier? Some cops are too quick to shoot someone, and we've seen what results from that. Grab him, punch him, throw him to the ground if needed. But don't use deadly force unless he attempts to harm you.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Did it rise to the level that he should have been shot, which was suggested earlier? Some cops are too quick to shoot someone, and we've seen what results from that. Grab him, punch him, throw him to the ground if needed. But don't use deadly force unless he attempts to harm you.
Again my issue is with your choice of words of a kid acting out, it wasnt a kid acting out, it was a grown ass man trying to get away from the cops because he had a warrant

newfie

Oh Sweet Cheeks are you angry?

An idiot female cop shot an unarmed black man.
She thought she had her taser in her hands.
Not her gun.
Absolutely no reason to shoot this 20 year old unarmed black man.
the idiot female cop has more value to society than the running from a warrant, resisting arrest 20 year old.
the running from a warrant resisting arrest 20 year old has more value to a liberal society then an unarmed white woman who served her country for 12 years.

newfie

Indeed. She'll be convicted of involuntary manslaughter and do some time in jail because the evidence is clear-cut.

Hope the hard left will want to fund better officer training so this doesn't happen again in the future.
Police make mistakes. thank god it wasnt a honest tax payer that got wacked.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I'm sure all my liberal friends here who felt Bobbit deserved to die for making a poor decision will also agree that the same argument applies here.

I'm sure if this officer isn't charged with a crime, there will at least be an internal investigation, the findings of which will be made public. That has yet to happen in Babbit's case. Her family will probably have to bankrupt themselves just to be told to get lost by the judiciary.

Poop Head

Judge me.
I may have missed something. Did the young man throw punches, attack the officers, attempt to grab their weapons? It was an accidental shooting, which suggests the officer didn't feel it had risen to the level of needing to stop him by shooting him. Do we really want officers deciding to execute people on the street because they are irritated that a kid acted out? Someday it could be your kid who gets angry with a cop and the cop decides that's not acceptable and kills him.
An automobile is a deadly weapon.

newfie

The rules of engagement for police are so *ed. Theyre basically one step away from being told, "you cannot use your weapon until you have been struck by multiple rounds."
i think if i was a cop i would just back out rather than confront. No sense risking your career or freedom just to arrest some slime ball.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
The rules of engagement for police are so *ed. Theyre basically one step away from being told, "you cannot use your weapon until you have been struck by multiple rounds."

Man, I was watching that Watchmen show. It's almost like they knew what was about to happen. Check out the first episode and you'll know what I'm talking about. It is friend-ing insane. I literally thought they just started it, didn't realize it was a few years old.